**Secret Hallowe'en/Autumn Exchange ~ Sent/Received**

Yay, I'm so pleased that your gift has turned up Aimee, I look forward to seeing your pics ::yes::

Any more arrivals and pics anyone ??

I think there is only two more to be received & they are both on holiday at the mo. :thumbsup2

Mind you i'm sure there are still some who haven't posted pics yet.

Very excited to receive mine :goodvibes It was due to be sent yesterday so hopefully I will have pics to share very soon :banana:

Just bumping this up for Mandy, so apart from the 2 that are on holidays and Lizzys above, has everybody now received their gifts and posted their photos?

If you have received your gift and havent posted a photo, please do so as soon as you can so we can all see it including your sender:goodvibes

Some fantastic gifts in this exchange, I bet your all looking forward to the Christmas Decoration exchange, I will bump up the thread that Mandy had prepared before her holidays for that on the 1st November:goodvibes:goodvibes

I think we're still waiting for some pics to be posted Sue. ::yes::

I hope anyone who hasn't posted their pic will do so ASAP. We all have busy lives but most of us have managed to upload a pic of our gift. If you haven't posted a pic, please be aware that your sender will most likely be feeling upset and disappointed. I speak from experience, unfortunately- it's happened to me twice and both times I wish I hadn't bothered. It's such a shame because these exchanges are supposed to be fun and most people put a lot of effort in, plus Mandy does a great job organising them. :sad2:

I think we're still waiting for some pics to be posted Sue. ::yes::

I hope anyone who hasn't posted their pic will do so ASAP. We all have busy lives but most of us have managed to upload a pic of our gift. If you haven't posted a pic, please be aware that your sender will most likely be feeling upset and disappointed. I speak from experience, unfortunately- it's happened to me twice and both times I wish I hadn't bothered. It's such a shame because these exchanges are supposed to be fun and most people put a lot of effort in, plus Mandy does a great job organising them. :sad2:

:hug: I totally agree as it has happened to me on previous exchanges. It is very disappointing when you spend time choosing something you hope will be liked & they don't post a pic for everyone to see. :headache:

I'm pretty sure most people have posted pics this time though. :thumbsup2

Sue, I think we are just waiting for Lizzybear who is home now so hopefully her gift will be received soon & Karen (Custardtart) but she is away until the end of the week. :thumbsup2

:hug: I totally agree as it has happened to me on previous exchanges. It is very disappointing when you spend time choosing something you hope will be liked & they don't post a pic for everyone to see. :headache:

I know what you mean. Thankfully my recipient has posted a pic this time and she seems to like her gifts. :goodvibes

I'm pretty sure most people have posted pics this time though. :thumbsup2

Yeah, I think it's just a few who haven't. :upsidedow

Got back today from 10 delightful days in WDW with my fabulous family!!! Amazingly enough ;) my Secret Skeleton managed to send my Halloween exchange there and here's a pic of what I received...

DSCF5638.jpg

Thank you so much, Secret Skelly - I love all my gorgeous gifts!!! :love: :love: :love:

Fab gifts hun. That Vinylmation is SO cute!!! :love: My obsession with them has grown lots! :eek:

That Vinylmation is SO cute!!! :love: My obsession with them has grown lots! :eek:

I wish I had the room for them as DH quite liked them as well (unusual for him) but sadly not in my little flat. We had to make do with a key ring each.

Fab gift there Karen and what a fab surprise to actually get it whilst u were away !!!

Im hoping that the people who havent posted pics do so soon I love to see wat people get and know how disappointing it is when you send a gift and the pics dont get posted !!

I think it's just LizzyBear waiting for her gift now, any news yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter