*Secret Christmas Decoration Exchange ~ Sent/Received

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
9.gif

8.gif

Woohoo !! We can now start sending out our Christmas Decoration gifts

So, are you nearly ready ? Mine was ready before I went away, and I've left it in the capable hands of my DD to send out after the 1st November

15.gif

I won't be able to update this thread till 7th, but Sue will kindly unlock it and bump it up on the 1st so you can post when you have sent/received your gift

12.gif

I hope you enjoy taking part in this exchange, and I can't wait to see your piccies

Mandy
23.gif

The rules are :-

1. To buy a present for no less than £10.00 (before postage). To wrap it up and send the present out before 12th November
2. To send the present by 1st Class Recorded Delivery (as parcels have gone missing in the past and you are then able to chase it up with the Post Office), if you don't choose this method and the present goes missing, then you must send out another present
3. To reply to the Sent/Received thread as soon as you receive your gift (as it's only fair to your sender), and to post a photo of your gift too
4. If you are unable to adhere to these rules and put the effort in to make these exchanges fun and special, then you won't be eligible to join in any future exchanges

**Please do not post your gift before 1st November ~ Thank you**

Previous Decoration Exchange

Hi All

As its the 1st November tomorrow, Im bumping this thread up for Mandy tonight as Im in work at 6am in the morning and I dont want to forget it.:goodvibes

You can now start sending out your Christmas Decoration exchange, have fun and I cant wait to see all your lovley photos of what you received:santa::santa::santa:

I've got half of mine sorted, finishing off early this week and then it'll be away :thumbsup2 Looking forward to seeing what arrives for everyone! :goodvibes

Mine is ready to go, i'll post it later this week.

I can't wait to see what everyone gets. :cool1:

I just have to wrap mine up then send it - so exciting feels like i just sent off my halloween one now all the fun is away to start again :goodvibes

just waiting on a couple of bits then mine will be good to go :goodvibes

I received mine this morning!! I am amazed at what i got, they were the perfect items for me and i need to send a HUGE thankyou to my secret sender.
:goodvibes Heres what i got
Wrapped
DSC03079.jpg

Unwrapped
DSC03083.jpg

DSC03082.jpg

DSC03080.jpg

I recieved a gorgeous Disneyland Paris 2010 tree ornament with Mickey on the top :goodvibes and a beautiful white mickey candle holder.
Thankyou again i cant begin to explain how pleased i am with the gifts. :worship:
Merry Christmas:thumbsup2

the last part of mine arrived today so I'll be getting them wrapped and good to go in the next day or so.... I'm so excited :cool1:

I hope I did it right as its my 1st exchange :confused3

the last part of mine arrived today so I'll be getting them wrapped and good to go in the next day or so.... I'm so excited :cool1:

I hope I did it right as its my 1st exchange :confused3

I'm sure you have done it right. It's basically:

1. buy some nice gifts
2. wrap them up
3. send them out!

:)

I had a recorded signed for slip put through my door from the postman this morning which I will have to go and collect on Saturday morning as they are shut before I get out of work. I'm not expecting anything else so I guess it is my exchange gift!!!!!
I'll be posting mine out on Saturday as well, it is all wrapped and boxed up ready to go.

Oooo an arrival :goodvibes Looks lovely too, I love the Mickey bauble!

Eeeeeee!!!

My gift arrived today!! I totally wasn't expecting it so it was a lovely surprise on a hectic day, and I have been SO spoiled!!!!

Here it is all wrapped in pretty princess paper!

e6352580.jpg

Add all unwrapped!!

I love it all and thank you SO much secret sender for being so generous, I can't wait to get my tree up!!

05466c1b.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter