*Secret Autumn/ Hallowe'en Exchange ~ Sent/Received*

Yay ! Another Halloween Eeyore :yay: Fab pressies Kirsteen
halloweenmickey.gif

Wow, there have been some lovely and very generous gifts this time.

Thanks Mandy for organising the exchange. I must admit I was more excited than on my birthday when my pressie arrived.

Still waiting :-

Mandy (mandymouse)
Jamie (irisheyes123)
Claire (wideeyes) - at the Post Office

I know there's supposed to be a postal strike, but I have had mail delivered today .. so, have anymore gifts arrived today ??
halloweenmickey.gif

I think they were still delivering everywhere today Mandy, I think it's tomorrow & Saturday's deliveries that will be delayed.

I hope everyone that is still waiting for their gifts get them soon.

Finally found you guys. First of all, the package that I sent is on its way and scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Sorry about the delay.

I returned to work today and as soon as I was in the office, our secretary came down to tell me that there was a parcel for me. I got a very soft Halloween Bear, a ghost oven glove and matching tea towel (I just threw some of both out before the holiday and could really do with some new ones so a big thank you), pumpkin scented tea lights in a cute pumpkin bag, a bat door mat and a gorgeous green candle holder with a black cat. I will take photos as soon as I found my camera and the corresponding leads (still only partially unpacked). Thank you so much Secret Dis Friend.

Corinna

:yay: Yay, my gift has just arrived by UPS :yay:

SANY2009.jpg

SANY2010.jpg

Thank you so much Secret Sender. I had told them that I wasn't into Halloween, and that it was never too early to receive a Crimbo decoration - so I got a Magic Kingdom tree decoration, a mini Stitch, Stitch antenna topper, a Magic Kingdom magic towel, Mandy keyring, a pack of Halloween tissues and a Sorcerors Hat bottle topper (though why my sender thinks I ever have any White Zinfandel left to use it surprises me :rotfl2::rotfl2: ) Only joking lovely gifts .. Thank you very much :hug:

Fab gifts, Mandy!!! So glad your package has now arrived,hun... :yay: :woohoo: :yay:

Lovely gifts Mand, I've never seen the the mickey hat bottle stopper - that is gorgeous. xx

Here's what has been received so far
4.gif

Brigette

thisone.jpg

Libby

IMGP0088.jpg

Sarah

Photos2014.jpg

Bev

100_2842.jpg

Avvie

IMG_0158.jpg

Claire

P1060791.jpg

Emily

IMG_3895.jpg

Lauren

WDW849.jpg

Jules

P1000967-1.jpg

Bob

exchange004.jpg

Victoria H

DSC03112.jpg

Alex

SANY0305.jpg

Rachel M

DSC03884.jpg

Louise

Julyaug2009004.jpg

Emma M

Photo0038.jpg

Rachel T

summer2009072.jpg

2.gif

Andrea

greekphotos013.jpg

Aimee

P1000808.jpg

Emma

DSC03786.jpg

Karen T

DSCF2034.jpg

Victoria P

Photo0070.jpg

Kerry

002-1.jpg

Kirsteen

IMG_2072.jpg

Mandy

SANY2010.jpg

Still waiting :-

Jamie (irisheyes123)
Claire (wideeyes) - at the Post Office

sorry about my lack of piccys, were off to buy a new card reader at the weekend so i will post one then...al be it a little late x
i have a sneaky suspicion that the pringles jammed into the front of the card reader on our pc have something to do with it not working...kids!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter