Second Trip of a Lifetime (Day 13) AK and DTD

joolz1910

<font color=green>I would have gone down to recept
I cancelled our ADR at Saana in favour of lunch at Tusker House. We had great character interaction and a lovely server but Emilia ate NOTHING! We couldn't persuade her to eat at all :(

I really enjoyed the food and would definitely return.
27.jpg 28.jpg 29.jpg 31.jpg 33.jpg 39.jpg 40.jpg 41.jpg

We rode EE twice because we love it! Headed to Dinosaur too as I have a soft spot for this. I really like AK. We watched Nemo which was OK but I prefer the Lion King show.

Later that evening, I had an ADR at Planet Hollywood. What can I say? It was the worst meal of the entire trip. The food took an AGE to arrive and then the order wasn't correct. We were in there for over 2 hours!! People seated after us were served and left before we had our mains lol. I didn't like the hard sell of the photos and everything was a bit disappointing. The server was very apologetic and gave us free souvenir cups because of our wait.

I found out later that we had been charged for an extra adult meal and had to go to guest services to get it rectified. I had thought the tip was quite high but paid it as we were desperate to leave.

Thank goodness for Once upon a Wine and our OKW balcony lol.

Attachments

• 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 35.jpg
    35.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 0

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter