Seattle hotel pre cruise recommendations

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
We have an Alaska cruise in June. Looking for one night at a hotel the night before the cruise.
There will be 4 of us, 2 adults and 2 children (8 and 5).
What we need is a shuttle from the airport to the hotel AND a shuttle from the hotel to the pier (upcharge expected, but hope to keep it reasonable)

And suggestions?
TY

How tall is your 5-year old? I’m assuming you need shuttles because you don’t want to bring a booster. You don’t need a booster if they are 4 feet 9 or taller.

I can’t think of anyplace with a shuttle from the airport and to the ship. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express by the Space Needle. We Ubered from the airport but they had a bus from the hotel. And we had a great view of the Space Needle from our room. (Sorry for the he orientation.)

Thanks....he is not 4'9". We won't be bringing a car seat or booster.
The 8 year old is fine.
We'll keep looking.

Years ago we stayed at the Homewood Suites by Hilton that are near the Pier. We walked around somewhat easily, but we weren’t bringing any luggage on our walks. You could use google street view to get an idea of the area and what it would be like to stay nearby.
We moved to Washington so we’ll be driving to the port for our July 1st cruise.

We used to live in Washington so always drove.......this is the first time staying somewhere.

We picked the MarQueen hotel. They have a shuttle to the pier and we will arrange a ride from the airport to the hotel.

Thank you.
We have another cruise in September, so will see if this one works out well. No kids on that one, which will make it easier

We used to live in Washington so always drove.......this is the first time staying somewhere.

We picked the MarQueen hotel. They have a shuttle to the pier and we will arrange a ride from the airport to the hotel.

Thank you.
We have another cruise in September, so will see if this one works out well. No kids on that one, which will make it easier
So they provide a free shuttle to the cruise port? Do you have to make an advance reservation for the shuttle?

No it isn't free.
It has a charge. If it is like other places we've used, they use an outside service.
It is $10 pp.
You make a reservation less than 24 hours before. We will do that when we arrive.
We've used this kind of service in FL before.

It has been a few years, but The Maxwell Hotel, just north of downtown is great.
Walking distance to the Space Needle - not sure about a shuttle.

Posted above we chose MarQueen hotel. We don't need to go to the needle :) Lived north of Seattle for over 30 years.
TY

Posted above we chose MarQueen hotel. We don't need to go to the needle :) Lived north of Seattle for over 30 years.
TY
So was it cheaper to do it the way you are doing it? I'm wondering the same thing but was going to
get hotel by airport with free shuttle. Then Uber in the morning to port. Of course I don't
know how much uber fares are. (going on different line)

A lot of the hotels with shuttles from the airport, did not have them to the cruise port.
This worked out best for us.
We are not using Uber.
We are shuttling from the airport to the hotel with a shuttle service that goes to that hotel....not all of them do.
And then the hotel has a shuttle to the port.
Hope you find what works for you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter