Sean & Elaina **Where Dreams Come True** Planning Journal UPDATE 7-9 Pro Pictures!

oh your kitten is a wee cutie,

Whats her name?

Is she in a cage? Is this just until she is house trained?
I'm amazed such a wee thing knows how to use her litter tray, she's a smart wee cookie.

Your dress is beautiful:bride:

Thank you all for the compliments on the dress and the baby!:hug:

I'm very excited that the invites have been sent out! we started receiving rsvp's 2 days later and so far 0 regrets!:thumbsup2

Baby girl currently has no name- I'm calling her "Boo" or "Buddha" but I call all my animals that:lmao:

We are considering another Disney name.....with the last one we liked Dinah or Isabelle but I don't want to use a name we almost used for another- too many memories.:guilty:

I currently like the name Rajah- even though it's a girl and not a boy- it's kind of an A-sexual name. And I also like Kala [mother Gorilla in Tarzan].

Yes mousette kitty was in a playpen. She is already litter trained, we keep her in the playpen when we are not home or out of the bedroom because of how small she is. At just 5 weeks she is too small to roam around unsupervised.

In about a week or two she will be given free roam in the bedroom and in about 4-5 weeks she will have free roam of the house.

Your kitty is adorable, I love that one tawny paw - so cute :lovestruc :goodvibes I grew up in a dog family and never realized how totally cool cats are until we got Magic six years ago. I wish your new kitty a long and happy life with you!!

Baby girl has a new name:::: Rajah:cloud9: She's a love and a spitfire all at the same time!

I'm looking forward to my Bridal shower on Saturday!! My best friend and i are going to get mani/pedis Friday night and then i get my hair done on Saturday morning before the shower!:cool1:

55 more days until I'm married!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

:thumbsup2 Yeah for mani / pedis!!!

I won't have another until after I pay for DD wedding!! :sad2:

I shall enjoy yours vicariously!

Have a great shower!!!

I love your MOH dress. The color is so pretty. Your kitty is adorable!!!!!! Don't you just hate when they discontinue stuff that you registered for? It had already happened to me twice. :mad:

Yeah it does suck! However be prepared to have a lot more stuff discontinued- especially since your still over a year out from your wedding! I know it's no fun to re-do your registry:headache:

Wow 55 more days!! I cant believe that! And here I am counting down from 400! lol:rotfl:

Ok well I had my Bridal Shower on Saturday. It went well.....mostly. All of the decorations, food, and games were wonderful and it was Castle themed! We ended up having about 20 guests and I received a lot of really wonderful presents! DF grandma made a few comments that were rather rude and innappropriate........but other than that I couldn't have asked for a better shower! Here are some pics for you guys!

Here is a bad pic of me!
035-1.jpg

Here is my cake!
024.jpg

Here are the napkins and the Candy Bar favors!
040-1.jpg

041.jpg

Here are my presents prior to being opened!
036.jpg

And here is my bouquet for the rehearsal!
038-1.jpg

Here is the punch/cake table!
039.jpg

Well the bachelor/ette party is this Saturday and I can't wait!

That is NOT a bad picture of you. You look lovely. The shower looks like it was very well put together. Shame on DF's Gram for saying inappropriate things. :confused3 I hope you got lots of great gifts to begin your new life with Sean!

Can't wait to hear about the Bachelorette party! WOOO HOOO!:surfweb:

Elaina... It looks like you had a wonderful time at your shower. I loved your castle theme, especially your candy bars. My bridal shower is next Saturday, May 17. I am getting anxious. I hope mine is as lovely as yours looked. Have fun at your bachelorette party this weekend. Mine is the same night as my shower, because i have a handfull of friends and my sister that will be in from out of town. So, we need to get the shower and the bachelorette party down in one weekend.

Looks like you had a lovely shower! Nice job with the castle stuff!!:)

Enjoy your bachelorette party!:yay:

Your dress is absolutely beautiful! I tried on a dress similar to that at David's Bridal when I was looking, but it wasn't as pretty as yours!!

I was just wondering what type of paper you use to punch out the Castle, mickey ears, and tink..

I'm using paper for the confetti that I bought at Michaels. It's kinda see through.......not sure the exact name for it?

My FMIL purchased the candy bars for the shower......I know she bought them online- don't know where. I'll ask her and see if I can't get the web address for you guys.

Bachelor/ette party was awesome! I'll make a post for it later once pics are added!:cool1:

You DO NOT look bad in that picture at all. I think you look great!(I have dimples too :) ) your dress looked really pretty too. I love the theme of your party! I think it's hilarious that everybody had a name tag with a funny name. Somehow I doubt you are a bridezilla though ;) can't wait to hear about the bachelorette!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter