Sea World -PENGUINS

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
The one thing daughter wants to do in the whole wide world the most is touch a penguin!
She has been a penguin nut long before they were 'trendy' with the movies that came out.
I saw on the Sea World SD site that they offer a penguin encounter and you spend an hour with them, and get to touch one,etc..
I want to bring her down in January as her xmas present -but have been reading that the Penguin exhibit is closed - is this true???

Would love to hear from anyone who has done this tour as well, assuming the Penguins are still open.

we were just there today - final day of our ten-day CA trip :( - and the penguin exhibit was definitely open. We didn't take the tour, but while going through the Penguin exhibit we saw people who were on the tour, in the penguin pen walking around. Looked pretty neat!!

Just to agree to previous poster, I was at Sea World recently and it is open.

Enjoy!

It's possible they are closed for their breeding period, not sure when that is but if I remember correctly they close the exhibit during that time.

The penguin exhibit was closed for about 4-5 months. The company that I work for was doing the piping of the temporary housing for the penguins and the new piping for the exhibit. It is all good now and open. I love the Penguins, they crack me up!

Have a great time on your trip to SoCal!

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter