SDV Orlando Layout Swap Sign Up Thread -- Ends Monday 7/14

Your pages are awesome! I love 'em!
Thanks for sharing!

Marylee
"Pixiedustforever" pixiedust:

Thank you [for post the photos Diana]. I wasn't even close. I need to rethink this.

What do you mean, you weren't even close?:confused3 My layouts are done similarily. Rut roh, now I am nervous. I think your layout is adorable. I may scraplift, if I may, for my 8 x 8 album I am doing of our trip

I'll take pictures, and have BAMB post it. :rolleyes1

Yea, what do you mean you weren't even close? Now I'm nervous that I did it wrong. :confused:

What do you mean, you weren't even close?:confused3 My layouts are done similarily. Rut roh, now I am nervous. I think your layout is adorable. I may scraplift, if I may, for my 8 x 8 album I am doing of our trip

I'll take pictures, and have BAMB post it. :rolleyes1

:rotfl2: I didn't make the pages. I was thanking Diana for posting the photos. I fixed my post so it reads correctly now.

My pages weren't even close. I need to redo them.

Yea, what do you mean you weren't even close? Now I'm nervous that I did it wrong. :confused:

Meaning my were just layers of paper for the wallpaper with a topper and embellishments. I didn't put in "elements" like a photo mat. Mine weren't done enough.

Meaning my were just layers of paper for the wallpaper with a topper and embellishments. I didn't put in "elements" like a photo mat. Mine weren't done enough.

:lmao: I was all nervous thinking---wow, what if I did it totally different than I was supposed to? I'd be happy to know I did more rather than less.

I'm famous for doing more than I'm supposed to I was the one who made 2 12x12 layouts for the swap that was supposed to only be 1 page, so I made 8 pages instead of 4. :headache:

I didn't do photo mats since we may use different picture sizes.
One might want to do vertical and someone else horizontal pix.

Whatever the pages look like - they will be nice!

Just checked dream events site again - still no classes or menu posted :confused3 . I wonder if they expect us to fast for 4 days ....... not me! :rotfl2:

Marylee
"Pixiedustforever" pixiedust:

Thanks for posting Diana! I love your pages. Everyone, don't fret about your work!!! We are being super flexible here!

Hi Folks,
SOrry I haven't posted here in a while. My computer at work only occasionally lets me actually log on, soI can lurk but can't post. :confused3 At home, the network is out for two weeks now because of an electrical storm and it's like pulling teeth to get the cable folks there.

Anyway.....
I ntoiced some posts regarding the number of books to make. What I had figured is 10 and here's how I got there:
8 people making pages
1 extra book for BAMB because she was also doing all the tags
1 book for me for doing the covers and binding

Am I missing something?

Hi Folks,
SOrry I haven't posted here in a while. My computer at work only occasionally lets me actually log on, soI can lurk but can't post. :confused3 At home, the network is out for two weeks now because of an electrical storm and it's like pulling teeth to get the cable folks there.

Anyway.....
I ntoiced some posts regarding the number of books to make. What I had figured is 10 and here's how I got there:
8 people making pages
1 extra book for BAMB because she was also doing all the tags
1 book for me for doing the covers and binding

Am I missing something?

BAMB is making a page and included in the 8 for that- I don't think she is worried about an extra book for doing the tags. That is why she has said 9 books instead of 10.

Rebecca

BAMB is making a page and included in the 8 for that- I don't think she is worried about an extra book for doing the tags. That is why she has said 9 books instead of 10.

Rebecca

Hopefully the 9 is right because that is how many I sent BAMB.

I don't need 2 books so 9 is good! Sharon I do appreciate you thinking of me getting extras but the tags are super easy, I'm just using my Cricut.

:rotfl2: I didn't make the pages. I was thanking Diana for posting the photos. I fixed my post so it reads correctly now.

My pages weren't even close. I need to redo them.

Sorry about that, I got confused. I thought Diana was posting, rather than AWM that she wasn't close. If someone finds my brain, please send it back to me.

Sorry about that, I got confused. I thought Diana was posting, rather than AWM that she wasn't close. If someone finds my brain, please send it back to me.

:rotfl2: Your brain is probably somewhere with my brain having more fun than we are.

:rotfl2: Your brain is probably somewhere with my brain having more fun than we are.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

OM, that just was hysterically to me this morning. Thanks, AWM, that was a great laugh.

Good thing we will be getting together two weeks from tomorrow to have fun. We can show our brains how to have fun, and if they are still missing in action, maybe all the better. Think of the fun we could have then! :goodvibes

Hey all. I started to put the books together and the pages are all wonky. The holes or the pages weren't cut straight. So I'm sending the rest as is. You probably want to put them on new backer paper. I sent the binding with it too.

I'm trying to find the cricut mats that I cut for the covers. I know I have them, I just need to find them.

Hey all. I started to put the books together and the pages are all wonky. The holes or the pages weren't cut straight. So I'm sending the rest as is. You probably want to put them on new backer paper. I sent the binding with it too.

I'm trying to find the cricut mats that I cut for the covers. I know I have them, I just need to find them.

The mats are probably with my brain and now, my little camera.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter