SDV Orlando Layout Swap Sign Up Thread -- Ends Monday 7/14

Don't worry about sending the mats with mine. I will be using chipboards- I have tons of it to cut down. I think I will probably cut off the edges and then punch holes with my cropadile and use rings or ribbon to hold the pages together.
Rebecca

Don't worry about sending the mats with mine. I will be using chipboards- I have tons of it to cut down. I think I will probably cut off the edges and then punch holes with my cropadile and use rings or ribbon to hold the pages together.
Rebecca

I don't need mats either. I'm anxious to see how we all put these albums together!

You know me. Whatever works best for you. I can find something to use as covers.:thumbsup2

Hoping to go postal in the AM. Things have been a little rough on the home front with MIL.
If the morning routine goes smoothly then I will hit the post office after the boys go to school.

Drats, last time I saw my little camera, it was checking the memory stick to give to my mother. Do you think MomE took it? :confused3 :rolleyes: Maybe it is with her.:idea:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter