Scrooge McDuck costume

Cajun_country

Mouseketeer
So every year, my son seems to pick out something crazy for Halloween. I can never just go to Walmart to find a costume. I was excited because he was talking about being Spider Man...but that would be too easy. Out of nowheres, last week he tells me that he wants to be Scrooge McDuck for Halloween. (He wants to pretend like he's jumping in a money bin too, lol). A few years ago we were Sorcerer Mickey (wore a red bathrobe for part of costume- we aren't too creative). So i've done a few google searches and see nothing of course. I guess he could get a top hat and a cane. Any idea how I could pull this off. Does anyone know of a tshirt design that would go with Scrooge McDuck too?

Blue shirt with red belt to look like the coat?

My thoughts.

2359603-47454_10151690081352224_1074382950_n.jpg

If you can, get one of the hats with the Donald Duck bill on it, just use that and than get a small top hat to attach to that and some little "glasses" to attach to the bill. That way, you don't have to fool around with a mask or anything. Then it's just a jacket and maybe some white pants. Remember that the new Ducktales show uses the red coat like he had in the Carl Barks comics, not the blue one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter