~~~Scrapbooking exchange time!!~~~.....CLOSED!!

I'm in. Thanks for the heads up on this Nancy. PM on it's way.

Glad to see more people. I think we are up to 8 now.

Hope we see you join in with us, HARASW ::yes::

Thanks for the reminder! I am in of course!! I need to start getting scrap things for our wedding & honeymoon book I will be doing in June!!!!:cool1: PM SENT!

I have zillions of pics, have always wanted to scrapbook, even participated in a scrapbook exchange before, but to no avail:rolleyes: , I never even started one! Like many other good intended craft attempts, Im a "non finisher":rotfl2:

So unless the exchangee will also comletee the project,:rotfl2: this one isnt for me!

But I envy all of you that can do scrapbooks! Im just a wannabee:lmao:

Oh there are some wonderful kits out there that would help with completing. :goodvibes

If you want a really easy scrapbook, Walt Disney World has a scrapbook with all the pages made already all you do is add the pictures. :thumbsup2 I only know that because when we went in 2007 I bought it because I liked it, but failed to notice that the pages were already done for me. :rotfl2: Oh well, less to worry about! I think they still have it.

Oh I can't wait for this exchange!! :cheer2:

Does anyone else use stamps for their scrapbooking or cardmaking?

I do. I love cardmaking since its a quicker project then scrapbooking and I use lots of stamps there. I love the look of stamped images so I'm working on trying to use more while I scrapbook.

Eva, that scrap book sounds great. I should have looked ;) Maybe in June.
I find I have to stop working because I get too boring and the pages all start looking the same. Unfortunately when I step away to get those creative juices going, sometimes it is months before I get back.
Especially now with the house for sale. I can't leave a big mess :( and I like all kinds of things around me to give me ideas.

I used to have a lot of stamps. Didn't use them.,.....so gave them away, mostly to DD for her classroom.
I like the stickers because they are bright and colorful.

I am curious about the Cricut....those of you that own it, are you getting the money worth out of it.
I am interested, but hesitate because I am afraid it will be another thing that just sits there and doesn't get used :(

Eva, that scrap book sounds great. I should have looked ;) Maybe in June.
I find I have to stop working because I get too boring and the pages all start looking the same. Unfortunately when I step away to get those creative juices going, sometimes it is months before I get back.
Especially now with the house for sale. I can't leave a big mess :( and I like all kinds of things around me to give me ideas.

I used to have a lot of stamps. Didn't use them.,.....so gave them away, mostly to DD for her classroom.
I like the stickers because they are bright and colorful.

I am curious about the Cricut....those of you that own it, are you getting the money worth out of it.
I am interested, but hesitate because I am afraid it will be another thing that just sits there and doesn't get used :(

I had just gotten mines, and it is neat to be able to cut all kinds of die cuts. But, I have wasted so much paper just figuring this out. And it does cost alot for the machine, cartridges, and for the materials that you will need.
Nancy, do you know anyone that has a Cricut that you could try out to see if you will like it? Try taking a look at the different die cuts that each cartridge makes to see if you are able to use them for your pages, and other projects, and see if it is worth it for you. ;)

I like using rubber stamps, especially if they are words, not the clear ones. I have been trying to find one that says Thinking of You, but is not able to :(.

I don't know anyone that has one.
Just not sure if die cuts are something I would use...they just seem plain to me.
Can someone convince me otherwise....maybe post pages they have done using them?

Glad yours arrived, Patsy. Hope you have fun with it ::yes::

OK guys you got me, just by reading all the post, I'm excited and need to join in. I've been doing photo books, but I did just get home from Disney and have lots of photos, so I've decided to go ahead and scrapbook my Disney trip instead of doing a photo book this time.

OK guys you got me, just by reading all the post, I'm excited and need to join in. I've been doing photo books, but I did just get home from Disney and have lots of photos, so I've decided to go ahead and scrapbook my Disney trip instead of doing a photo book this time.

:cheer2: glad to have you join us.

Hello! Just found this thread and I'm very excited!! I have to catch up on all the posts yet, but it looks like a fun place to hang out.

:yay: Jean is playing :)

Welcome. LegoMom3. Read away and maybe you will want to join in ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter