~~~Scrapbooking exchange sent/received thread~~~.....COMPLETED!!

I got my package today from Patsy

I got 2 flower photo frames and a felt flower sticker
5 small sheets of scrapbook paper
15 differnt size die cuts of mickey
a package of mickey bead dot stickers
K & Co. Metal and charm set
2 la petites thick sticker packages
8 embroidered stickers
a package of heart beads- peel and stick

Thanks

:)

Just one left to be mailed.

And hopefully another arrival soon......mine was going far away and mailed last Friday, so hopefully it is getting close.

I am going on vacation tomorrow, but will be at my house in AZ, so will have internet. I will keep up on things ::yes::

I got my parcel,:banana:Here's what I got

pack of stick on metal flowers
pack of mini blossom paper flowers with brads
WTP and gang stickers
gold reindeer christmas stickers
holiday cheer epoxy stickers
pack self stick gems
3d birthday stickers
small square WTP and gang stickers
Disney princess stencil
pack of vellum sentiments
Cinderella stickers
various flower stickers, my favourites are the sunflower ones:love:
bag of various embellishments,flower pots, camreas all sorts of things
bag of Disney embellishments which I love:love:
a Pluto pin and last of all a Dis pin with my user name on it:love: absolutely fabulous. I will wear it with pride on my next trip.

Thank you so very much Nancy, I absolutely love it all and it will be put to good use.

Seonaid:flower3:

ooooooops I forgot to put in my parcel who had sent it and also found a couple of packets of embellishments which were meant to be put in it lying on my extremely messy crafting table:laughing: I will pop these in the post tomorrow. I seem to be getting worse memory wise as I get older:rotfl: Away to parcel up those embellishments before I foget yet again!

Ok I was unsure on who to send to SO I promise to mail it out monday! I have to work tomorrow so I cant get to the post office! Please forgive me and sorry for the mix up!

I posted (Saturday) out the 2 packs of embellishments I forgot to put in my exchange. I also remembered to put in who it was from this time:rolleyes1 Geez this menopause has a lot to answer for:) think I'd lose my head if it was not screwed on:rotfl2:

I had received two exchanges today. One from Dania who had sent me 2 punches, scarpbooking paper, memory keeper, Jolee embellishments...and the second exchange was from Kim. She had sent me a bunch of assorted stickers, and other embellishments, as well as 2 millennium pens.

Thank you both ladies.

:yay: Glad to hear of 2 more arrivals and another being sent.
Just 2 to arrive then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter