~~~Scrapbooking exchange sent/received thread~~~.....COMPLETED!!

I posted (Saturday) out the 2 packs of embellishments I forgot to put in my exchange. I also remembered to put in who it was from this time:rolleyes1 Geez this menopause has a lot to answer for:) think I'd lose my head if it was not screwed on:rotfl2:

I had received it. :goodvibes

Thank you to scotsgal, and also to Ashley. :goodvibes

Sounds good.

I think that does it for this exchange.

Thank you all for participating. I am not sure if there will be another......there were only 6 of us in this one.
I will try and see how it goes sometime over the winter....

ooooooops I forgot to put in my parcel who had sent it and also found a couple of packets of embellishments which were meant to be put in it lying on my extremely messy crafting table:laughing: I will pop these in the post tomorrow. I seem to be getting worse memory wise as I get older:rotfl: Away to parcel up those embellishments before I foget yet again!

Thank you, I had received them today, and I know exactly what I will use these for :santa:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter