~~~Scrapbooking exchange sent/received thread~~~COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are going out shortly..............PLEASE post here when you mail out AND when, from who and what you receive. Can't wait to hear :yay: :hyper:

Mail by date is 2-13..........please do NOT send media mail.

Mine is going to take a while to get to where it is going.
Mail seems to be very slow going there.

But I am postal - Priority with DC.

Mine is also going far away....but it is on the way :yay:

All names are now out :yay:
Have fun, everyone.
We do have 13 playing this time.

I've got my name and will be shopping this weekend.

Got my name,will be doing my shopping this weekend. Have a few ideas in mind as to what to get before my parcel starts its journey:wave2:

I sent my package out today by First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation. I was told it would take about 3 business days to get to where it was going.

I am not only excited to see what I get but I am waiting to hear what the receiver has to say about what I sent to her. I put a lot of thought into it and had a blast doing the shopping!

Everyone, have a great weekend!

Here is one of the pictures I will be scrapping (as soon as I get them developed :rolleyes: ):

When I met Jean at WDW (JLitfin)

CopyofIMG_1556.jpg

I am getting my things together, and I think I will be sending different items then I had originally planned.

Here is one of the pictures I will be scrapping (as soon as I get them developed :rolleyes: ):

When I met Jean at WDW (JLitfin)

CopyofIMG_1556.jpg

Nancy, I love it, do you know I haven't even downloaded my photos yet, I was trying to figure it out the other day and gave up. My DH wasn't home to help and I couldn't remember how to download. Maybe I'll get them downloaded this weekend.

I really enjoyed our lunch together, hopefully we can do it again someday.

I just finally got to it today.
But uploading is my problem :rolleyes: Dial-up stinks for that especially. Takes forever. I think I had it going for about 6 hours to day and got a whole 15 pictures done :mad:

It was great to meet you too, Jean.
Maybe our trips will cross again.

:wave: Good morning.

Happy shopping to those getting it done this weekend.

Can't wait to hear of some arrivals :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter