School Swap - Progress Thread - MAILED!!!

Mazda, your package arrived today! They look great! Thanks for the gift.

Believen, yours is here too with the MK swap! Looks great! Thanks!

First -- I love :lovestruc everything I have been seeing!! Everyone is doing such a great job!

Second -- I was at our Big Lots today and had to share what I bought since it is in theme with this swap! In our scrapbook section I found a book kit by Bridgeport (seems to be an average quality book, not high end but not cheap). The book came with cute school themed paper on each page, stickers, die cuts, and chipboard pieces. And it was on clearance for $5!!!! Even at it's original price of $10 I think it was a good deal. I bought the last two our store had for my two girl's books. The striped item behind the book is the box that all the items came in.

IMG_6584.jpg

They also had a bunch of new paper and stickers. I got many items but will only share the other school themed one -- these metallic crayola ones! They will be perfect with some of the items made.

IMG_6585.jpg

Enjoy your weekend! Can't wait for this swap to be over so I can start work in my new books! :woohoo:

Question for MichiBelle, Mazda & 123SA - aka Group E:
Do you have boys, girls or both? I'm asking because I have a few different patterned papers and I didn't want to use a flowery paper if you have boys.

One last set to complete after this & I'll be done.

Question for MichiBelle, Mazda & 123SA - aka Group E:
Do you have boys, girls or both? I'm asking because I have a few different patterned papers and I didn't want to use a flowery paper if you have boys.

One last set to complete after this & I'll be done.

Girl 4th grade
boys preK and 1st grade
Whatever works for you

Thanks for asking!

Boys only - 10 and 16, so flowery papers would be....challenging! If you have something more boyish and DIT is OK with the extra sorting that would work better for me:thumbsup2

LOL - challenging... I like how you put that, Mazda! No worries, I'll take care of you guys one way or another - I already have paper that would work for all I believe. Just wanted to check.

Wishing everyone a great week!

Its because we're in the middle of staff reporting at work. If you say you don't like something or its difficult, that is "negative behaviour". So instead everything is "challenging" or "stretching" or "providing useful development". :rotfl:

Hey Stephanie! You can hold onto my MK swap if you like & mail it with my school one. I think I sent enough money. If not go ahead & mail it. Thanks so very much. I hope your doing well.

Hey Stephanie! You can hold onto my MK swap if you like & mail it with my school one. I think I sent enough money. If not go ahead & mail it. Thanks so very much. I hope your doing well.

I can do that! You sent $$ for a box and it should be no problem getting both swaps in there.

:woohoo: I'm done! I finished up my last bits of embellishing today. Tomorrow I will bag & tag & get these ready to send out. I'll be sure to include the postage for this & MK. thanks again for another great swap.

:woohoo: I'm done! I finished up my last bits of embellishing today. Tomorrow I will bag & tag & get these ready to send out. I'll be sure to include the postage for this & MK. thanks again for another great swap.

Got a question for you-what are your school colors? I need them for our group H-sports.

DisneyBarlans -

I'm so sorry for not answering you sooner - I just saw the pm now. Our colors are royal blue & white - funny thing is that it's the same colors as my high school where I grew up in NJ. Thank you so much for asking - that's very sweet!

Have a great weekend -

DisneyBarlans -

I'm so sorry for not answering you sooner - I just saw the pm now. Our colors are royal blue & white - funny thing is that it's the same colors as my high school where I grew up in NJ. Thank you so much for asking - that's very sweet!

Have a great weekend -

No problem-just wanted them to match for you!:)

Stephanie-I'm finishing my last set now, will put these in the mail tomorrow or Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter