• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

schedule of parades and fireworks for Christmas week?

kaygela

<font color=coral>was having a blond moment at the
This has probably posted already so I apologize for asking for it again, but I really would like the parade and fireworks schedule for both parks during Christmas week and can't find it anywhere. Can anyone help? :tink: :santa:

You can find it on disneyland.com under the calendar tab. Just be warned that it is all subject to change to check it often. Even right before you leave.

Calendar

Thank you. I had looked at the site but was having a blond moment at the time. ;)

Hi.. The calendar on disney.com has the complete schedule for the fireworks and parades listed.... Here is the schedule for Sunday 12/24
Sunday December 24, 2006 Disneyland® Park
Hours:
8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Parades Event:Time:
"A Christmas Fantasy" Parade3:30pm 5:30pm

Entertainment Event:Time:"Believe...In Holiday Magic" Fireworks Spectacular7:25pm

Aladdin & Jasmine's StoryTale Adventures10:30am 11:45am 12:45pm 2:45pm 3:45pm 5:00pm 6:00pm

Disney Princess Fantasy Faire10:00am Jedi Training Academy10:30am 11:35am 12:40pm 2:25pm 3:30pm 4:35pm

Closed for Refurbishment:
None scheduled at this time.
Disney's California Adventure® Park
Hours:
10:00 am - 7:00 pm

Parades Event:Time:Block Party Bash 5:15pm

Entertainment Event:Time:Disney's Aladdin - A Musical Spectacular 12:25pm 1:55pm 4:10pm 6:05pm

Playhouse Disney - Live on Stage! 10:30am 11:30am 12:30pm 2:15pm 3:15pm 4:15pm

Closed for Refurbishment:
Francis Lady Bug Boogie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter