Scene+ Program

My Offer is bad. No threshold offers just buy 1 compliments yogurt save $.50. Same offer for the last 2 weeks.
Guess I will earn points today with the gift card offer.
Hi Judy
Have you tried calling Scene+ to complain?
I am thinking my call last week had something to do with this offer.
Better days ahead.
Hugs Mel

How do I contact Scene+?
https://scenesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-ca/p/contactUs
Customer inquiries may go through the Scene+ call centre at 1-866-586-2805

Last edited:
Will coupons stack? Say I spend $105, will I get the 1100 for the $75 AND the 1000 for the $100? And do I need that coupon for the $100 or is it automatically applied? I haven't got anything close by, but I might head over to Freshco for as big a turkey as they have. With the Scene+ discount, it is a good price.

Will coupons stack? Say I spend $105, will I get the 1100 for the $75 AND the 1000 for the $100? And do I need that coupon for the $100 or is it automatically applied? I haven't got anything close by, but I might head over to Freshco for as big a turkey as they have. With the Scene+ discount, it is a good price.
I am not sure how Scene+ points work ,, I'd say a phone call to double check as this program is so new.
Hugs Mel

Just a heads up
That Fresh Co coupon doesn't start till tomorrow Friday Dec 9th,to Sunday Dec 11th.
I went tonight and I did get the spend $75 get 1100 Pts.*My Offer*posted on my receipt.
Hugs Mel

P.S
I picked up a bunch of Prime chicken ,,popcorn ,nuggets, stuffed broccoli breast etc. and they were on sale for $11.99 (Sobeys was $15.99 to $18.99 when I checked this morning).
Also Scene points were offered for every 2 boxes of chicken you bought =150 Pts.
My freezer is packed.

Last edited:
Just a heads up
That Fresh Co coupon doesn't start till tomorrow Friday Dec 9th,to Sunday Dec 11th.
I went tonight and I did get the spend $75 get 1100 Pts.*My Offer*posted on my receipt.
Hugs Mel

P.S
I picked up a bunch of Prime chicken ,,popcorn ,nuggets, stuffed broccoli breast etc. and they were on sale for $11.99 (Sobeys was $15.99 to $18.99 when I checked this morning).
Also Scene points were offered for every 2 boxes of chicken you bought =150 Pts.
My freezer is packed.
Thanks for that information! I don't get Freshco ads, and had just noticed the turkeys on the online flyer. I like the Prime chicken and knowing it's on sale will help make my decision to make the drive a bit better.

Reporting back from FreshCo, which I haven't been to in yyyyears! I got the Prime chicken, which, if @bababear_50 hadn't mentioned, I wouldn't have gotten-it was an in-and-out shop, specifically for the turkey. I had spent $125, but then got $10 off the turkey bringing my total to $115. I received both the 1100 for $75 and the 1000 for $100 spends. With my Prime and my popcorn, I earned 2500 points. My previous balance was 20 rofl, so I upped the game considerably.

Reporting back from FreshCo, which I haven't been to in yyyyears! I got the Prime chicken, which, if @bababear_50 hadn't mentioned, I wouldn't have gotten-it was an in-and-out shop, specifically for the turkey. I had spent $125, but then got $10 off the turkey bringing my total to $115. I received both the 1100 for $75 and the 1000 for $100 spends. With my Prime and my popcorn, I earned 2500 points. My previous balance was 20 rofl, so I upped the game considerably.
Hi Debbie
I am so happy for you.
I know *My Offers* used to stack and am thankful the same seems to be true for Scene+.
Enjoy that Turkey Hon.
Hugs Mel

Anyone else annoyed with their bonus offers? The other week I went to buy 1 package of mushrooms and they had zero. Why? Because there was an offer of bonus points if you bought 4! So people are buying up everything for the bonus points leaving nothing for the rest of us! 🤦‍♀️

Anyone else annoyed with their bonus offers? The other week I went to buy 1 package of mushrooms and they had zero. Why? Because there was an offer of bonus points if you bought 4! So people are buying up everything for the bonus points leaving nothing for the rest of us! 🤦‍♀️
I'm annoyed that the *My offers* have taken so long to post.
I must admit getting a 1100 Scene+ direct offer last week was great.
The multi buy 4 or more has always been a thing with Airmiles & seems to be the way Scene+ is going with their offers ,,,now they just need to have enough of the product before advertising it.
Sometimes this works out for me if I am doing a food donation or stock up shop.
I will say the price on the mushrooms at Fresh Co was great, although I am the only one who eats them in our family, so one pkg. was enough for me.
Hopefully they are able to stock up on offers in the future.
Hugs Mel

For the gift card bonus offer, can I buy 5 gift cards in one transaction to get 5000 points? TIA!

1671124911054.png
Hi Melanie,

Personalized digital offers are now live at Sobeys in Ontario! The more you use your Scene+ card at Sobeys, the more personalized your offers will get. Just click to load now for more points on your next visit.

These offers are available until December 21, 2022.

Hugs Mel

View attachment 725379
Hi Melanie,

Personalized digital offers are now live at Sobeys in Ontario! The more you use your Scene+ card at Sobeys, the more personalized your offers will get. Just click to load now for more points on your next visit.

These offers are available until December 21, 2022.

Hugs Mel
I was going to come on and say the same thing and they are actually things I may buy.

FYI
So make sure the *My Offers* you want are listed under the store you are shopping at.
Check filter offers by banner
Also the store banner should be above the terms and condition.
1671129847094.png1671129875462.png 1671129901560.png
Example for me is Colgate toothpaste is only offered with Points at FreshCo and not Sobeys & Foodland.

Buy 1 McCain Potatoes 650G is not available at FreshCo ....but is at Sobeys & Foodland.​

Hugs Mel

I signed in today. The only store that I have shopped at was Freshco early this week (bought a turkey). Guess which store is not listed? Only Sobeys (30 minutes away) and Foodland (our "local" store is out due to a fire, and doesn't expect to be up and running at least until late spring next year)

Granted the buy $75 get 1100 Scene points is there again (and Freshco is marked on that offer). I did check and it indicates that I did redeem one this week. :confused3

Oh, I've been meaning to ask. I keep getting a "verify your card" message, but when I try to do that I get an invalid account linkage error message. Did anyone else deal with that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter