*****Scavenger Hunt Sent/Received*****.....COMPLETED!!

I came home for lunch to check the mail and only got store flyers and something from my nephews school.

um.... the confrimation says it was delivered today 2:48 pm according to the site just rechecked it again:sad1:

I wonder if they mark it delivered when it reaches the main post offices? If that is the case then I probably will probably get it tomorrow. My mail was delivered before 2:00 today. The main post office is only a mile or so from home.

Detailed Results:

Delivered, May 26, 2010, 2:48 pm
Out for Delivery or Available at PO Box, May 26, 2010, 7:57 am, your twon
Sorting Complete, May 26, 2010, 7:27 am, your town
Arrival at Post Office, May 26, 2010, 3:54 am, your town
Processed through Sort Facility, May 25, 2010, 1:02 pm, BELL, CA 90201
Processed through Sort Facility, May 21, 2010, 10:03 am, JERSEY CITY, NJ 07097
Acceptance, May 20, 2010, 1:00 pm, MOUNT UNION, PA 17066

this is what it says (i replaced your town name)

Oh no....hope we don't have a lost package.......it should be there.
Could some one else have brought it in?? (we have had that happen)

It is here. Apparently it was delivered yesterday. The mail carrier in the back next to the garage door and left a hard to read note on the letter from my nephews school which I didn't pay much attention to once I saw it was for my sister( she picks up her mail when she gets son after school.) Well since the box looked empty she kept going and didn't stop. My came by after church today and got the mail and put the box in the house.

The list:
1. a lime green item~mini butterfly for crafting pretty & bouncy ball
2. an item that is square in shape~a Pooh puzzle block cool, I love Pooh
3. an item that has an animal print on it (can be the pattern or the animal) or an animal shaped item (like stuffed, jewelry, etc)~a zebra print beach towel I just did a Mickey theme in the bathroom with the Mickey line at Target so this will fit in nicely
4. an item with Mickey Mouse on it~wall tumbler toy my nephew will probably claim that when he comes over
5. a sweet treat~Reese Pieces same nephew will want to help me eat these
6. a salty treat~Middlesworth BBQ chips I love BBQ chips
7. a key ring~Alice In Wonderland "Drink Me" bottle charm looks like stained glass love it
8. an item with flowers on it or something to do with flowers~ Luau theme straws party time!!
9. something that cost exactly $1.00~Mickey Night Light with all the night time trips to the bathroom lately it's probably time to think about safety
10. something for the hair or head~Flower Hair Clips cute
11. a reusuable bag~Hot Topic Music=Life totally reminds me of 16 yr old nephew who may want to claim this but he isn't too into bags but will like the message on the bag12. a pen that was free (advertisement or you picked up somewhere)~Majik furniture,TVs, Appliances
13. an item that starts with the letter "P"~parrot figurine cute I'll have to find a name for it <Jose or Tiki?>14. lip balm or lip gloss~2 flavor pack Hershey's & Jolly Rancher lip balm yum
15. literature, brochure or map from someplace you have been: Lakemont Park, DelGrosso's, Caves & Caverens of PA, Lincoln Caverns, Seven Points Marina, Raystown magazine

It is all really nice. I can't wait to take a closer look at the assorted reading material.

:yay: Glad it arrived.....and was found ;)

And that completes this round of the scavenger hunt. Sign-ups for the next will start July 2 :yay:

i am so happy it was found:banana: I was second guessing everything from the address I used to the post office :lmao:

glad u like the stuff!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter