SAVE UP TO 50% OFF CAR RENTALS NATIONWIDE!

I just booked a Budget car - my reservation shows afterwards when I go to Budget's website but does not show the price? Also, nothing that clearly shows the cancellation terms/steps. I'm concerned enough to be looking up Uber for a backup lol.
We booked Budget via UT this week for our July trip. On the Budget website, after I signed into our account and linked the reservation number, under Estimated Total every line item is shown as $0.00 because it's prepaid. The cancellation terms will be on UT's website since that's who cancellation has to go through. There are several links for email, phone etc. on the confirmation email I received from UT.

I used Chat on the Budget website to add our arriving airline information, so that Budget would have our car on the correct side of the terminal (A vs. B), but they said that adding our Fastbreak number would have to be done via UT.

We booked Budget via UT this week for our July trip. On the Budget website, after I signed into our account and linked the reservation number, under Estimated Total every line item is shown as $0.00 because it's prepaid. The cancellation terms will be on UT's website since that's who cancellation has to go through. There are several links for email, phone etc. on the confirmation email I received from UT.

I used Chat on the Budget website to add our arriving airline information, so that Budget would have our car on the correct side of the terminal (A vs. B), but they said that adding our Fastbreak number would have to be done via UT.
Thanks! I just checked and my weekly charge shows on my credit card (as UT, not Budget) too - hopefully, a good sign lol.

Well, we had a very nice experience with Budget and our UT discount! We had to go to the counter in the terminal because we couldn’t check in online despite being Fastbreak members, but there was no line (around 3:45 on Friday afternoon), so the checkin process was reasonably quick and easy. DH asked politely if there were any free upgrades available, and we were upgraded two levels, from Economy past Compact to Intermediate. I’ll admit that we agreed to return the car with the gas tank empty and to pay them $4.40/gallon to fill it up, so maybe that’s why we were upgraded! In any case, after we signed all the papers we walked across, found the car where it was supposed to be, and were on our way. And we’re really happy that we decided to rent a car rather than use a shuttle, because we’ve unexpectedly needed transportation offsite. We’ll consider renting through UT again the next time we fly.

Even Disney has hotel ads at times for those "UP TO xx%" off. That is the MAXIMUM potentially offered and almost always doesn't include peak times, locations, rooms, category of vehicles, etc. Wouldn't surprise me to find that the typical car rental at the most popular destinations isn't anywhere near the max discount.

Has anyone had success linking your UT budget car rental with your budget account and/or fastbreak? I can't seem to figure out how to do this to add flight information etc. Thank you!

Has anyone had success linking your UT budget car rental with your budget account and/or fastbreak? I can't seem to figure out how to do this to add flight information etc. Thank you!
We tried, even emailed Budget. Can’t be done due to booking through 3rd party.

ok thanks!!! oh well....I guess we will just hope there is actually a car for us when we arrive!
We had no problems whatsoever in July, picking up our Budget we booked via UT. On a Friday afternoon around 4, there wasn’t even much of a line at the counter. We were quite pleased and will compare UT with Costco next time we need to rent.

Heads up, UT has corrected the loophole where you could buy like a movie ticket and get the rental car discount. The attraction ticket has to be over $100 to get the discount now.

Heads up, UT has corrected the loophole where you could buy like a movie ticket and get the rental car discount. The attraction ticket has to be over $100 to get the discount now.
That's too bad. I'm glad we were able to book with them last month, when the total cost of car + ticket was less than half of Costco's price. I'm not sure that we would have felt the higher cost was feasible for that trip - but in future I will still check UT when I'm comparing prices.

The rates have shot up too. We took a plunge on this deal and were able to get a price ~2 months ago for a hotel (for one night) and rental car for the whole trip for roughly the price that standalone car rentals are averaging *now*.

Just searched again for the same package & combo & dates - twice the price as the package I (hopefully) have locked in - now the package price is comparable to where rental cars have been for the last few months.

Even worse- previously they would allow you to modify your reservation by means of cancelling and rebooking and retain the discount. Now, if you have to modify your car rental you can still cancel (per their free cancellation policy) but would have to buy another $100+ ticket to qualify to rebook the rental at the same discount.

I completely understand the change, gate the rental car discount behind a $100+ ticket purchase, but penalizing loyal customers who play by the rules by removing flexibility? Makes me take my business elsewhere.

That's a deal breaker for us. We'll forget out using UT and simply book the regular way. Costco is dropping prices for the Fall

FWIW, we pulled the trigger on this deal (one hotel room for one night and rental car for the duration of the trip). No issues with seeing the car rental on the Avis site or confirming with the hotel. Room and car were ready with no issues.

Even Disney has hotel ads at times for those "UP TO xx%" off. That is the MAXIMUM potentially offered and almost always doesn't include peak times, locations, rooms, category of vehicles, etc. Wouldn't surprise me to find that the typical car rental at the most popular destinations isn't anywhere near the max discount.
Yeah, I found this for my trip 11/5-11/9. Car rental through UT (with room and tickets) is about $28 cheaper than doing it all on my own. I'll skip the hassles of renting 3rd-party and be my own travel agent!

prices are good. I rented for the first time in the past 2 trips from Costco. Alamo was nice that I could pick out my car. Budget I will never do again, I’ll pay the extra next time. This was from MCO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter