Saturday's Supercalufradulistic Riddle

horsegirl said:
Hmmmph. You never call ME that.... :rolleyes: :teeth:

Welcome Honey.

Awwwwwwwww. Roadie! That precious lil punkin. He is beautiful! :banana: :love:
Dont be jealous Sweetums :love:

thanks everyone for the compliments on my little cousin...there aren't too many babies in my family anymore, so this one is very special (and his mom is more like a sister to me).

Ahem, riddle goddness needs some sucking up here :rolleyes1

hiwaygal :
carriage.jpg

monymony3471 said:
Ahem, riddle goddness needs some sucking up here :rolleyes1

OH Lovely, Lucky Riddle Goddess...

Whatever shall we do in your absence?

Our lives will be empty on Saturdays

'Cause none of us will have a riddle that makes sense!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Monica, you are looking ravishing today!! Are you doing your hair differently? :love:

And she's got such a bubbly, infectious personality...I can't believe we are even LOOKING at other threads...

Here...have a chocolate RUM raspberry roll...just for you!!!

a_rasproll.jpg

Presents are very, very good. I love presents! I love chocolate!!!!! It's the perfect cyber gift since I'm dieting!!!!

hiwaygal said:
And she's got such a bubbly, infectious personality...I can't believe we are even LOOKING at other threads...

Here...have a chocolate RUM raspberry roll...just for you!!!

a_rasproll.jpg

hiwaygal said:
OH Lovely, Lucky Riddle Goddess...

Whatever shall we do in your absence?

Our lives will be empty on Saturdays

'Cause none of us will have a riddle that makes sense!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I could make sense :confused3

:teeth: the riddle mistress told me I have clout. Apparently you have to name the parks those things are in....I just figured that was a given! :banana:

It's good thing she is a wonderful and kind riddle goddess. :thumbsup2

Roadie...how adorable! :love: and.....HEY...we didnt make any kind of bet on Sunday's game! :teeth: We should have. :teeth:

Duck....you lead...YAY for you! :banana: Where ya taking everyone?

ok...peeps...Im off for the weekend....Girl Scout overnight field trip. That means no alcohol and me with 9 preteens. :eek: Pray for me! Have a drink for me! :teeth:

:wave:

firstmickey said:
:teeth: the riddle mistress told me I have clout. Apparently you have to name the parks those things are in....I just figured that was a given! :banana:

It's good thing she is a wonderful and kind riddle goddess. :thumbsup2

Roadie...how adorable! :love: and.....HEY...we didnt make any kind of bet on Sunday's game! :teeth: We should have. :teeth:

Duck....you lead...YAY for you! :banana: Where ya taking everyone?

ok...peeps...Im off for the weekend....Girl Scout overnight field trip. That means no alcohol and me with 9 preteens. :eek: Pray for me! Have a drink for me! :teeth:

:wave:

It's not Sunday yet...there's still time for a bet! ;)

Roadie! Your baby cousin is Tiggerlicious!!

Monica, I love my TU!
I almost didn't see her because you posted her before I was "IN"...LOL!
It would SO be me to have-a-cow on you like "Heyyyy, where's my TU"?

DUH!!!

Having a nice day riddlers???

We had a nice biggish earthquake yesterday! The horses in the field behind us got a foot massage!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter