Saturday's Supercalufradulistic Riddle

Morning riddlers - I took a guess - I think I"m in.

Hey Olivia's sister!

Blessings!
MarkyMark

FSUMARCHIEF said:
Morning riddlers - I took a guess - I think I"m in.

Hey Olivia's sister!

Blessings!
MarkyMark
Morning Mark :smooth:

L107ANGEL:
goofymickslap.gif

Toot Sweet:
goofymickslap.gif

FSUMARCHIEF:
goofymickslap.gif

I had to ask her...what's so great about you, Angel? :confused3 ;)

Other than the obvious, I mean! :love:

Angel, I sent you a PM but I guess it was too late. Someone else loves you more.

Weren't you the "answer angel" yesterday angel? And if I recall, you've starred in that roll a few times. I'd throw roses at you....

monymony3471 said:
Weren't you the "answer angel" yesterday angel? And if I recall, you've starred in that roll a few times. I'd throw roses at you....
I am a giving and sharing Gal :thumbsup2

monymony3471 said:
Your mama raised you right. :thumbsup2
If my Mother knew half of what I did she would be shocked :rolleyes:
So whats everyones plans today? I have a baby shower and although I love this lady dearly I would rather be trying to find my lost photos from the dearly departed photo bucket :sad2:

I just yelled for DD 9 to bring me up some chocolate. She brings me ONE 3Musketeers MINI. Hello!!! What's up with that? :confused3

Toot Sweet said:
I just yelled for DD 9 to bring me up some chocolate. She brings me ONE 3Musketeers MINI. Hello!!! What's up with that? :confused3

sounds like she's learning early to ration! :teeth:

We're not doing much of anything today...I just paid bills :crazy:

We have bowling later this evening and that's probably the big excitement for the weekend...well, that and football tomorrow.

Toot Sweet said:
Ground her :furious:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter