Saturday 10/4 - What are you doing today?

des1954

DIS Veteran
At this very moment, I'm sitting here at my computer, drinking coffee & looking for ways to bug Gatordad. I'm also multi-tasking and coloring my hair. I let the gray grow out just to see what it looked like, and I don't like it. Back to strawberry blonde for me!!

Later today, I'm working at THD from 2p-8p. In the meantime, I'm going to do mundane stuff like laundry and housework.

Ahhhh...the dull life! I wish I could reside at FtW!!!

(For Pete.... GO GATORS! For Jen.... GO TIGERS!!!)

Well, im about to leave for a bike-a-thon at my DD3's preschool. Then im going to return home and swap out summer clothes for fall and winter clothes. Theres a chill in the air! Everyone have a great day.

Deb, we need another "Getting to Know You" thread...

I am also doing laundry. I have to work at 4. I have errands to run and I hope to get all my clothes packed this afternoon. Only 2 weeks to go! I am saving the coloring my hair until next weekend :rotfl:

Well, I went for a walk, it's about time i got healthy...... We are swapping out our clothes today too, summer shorts and t shirts for fall and winter shorts and t shirts... then we have softball, a repast and then baseball, then a nap is probably in order.

Okay... hair's done.... back to a dark reddish blonde. It makes me look....OMG!!! It makes me look a whole 2.5 days younger!!! Geesh...this color in a box is miraculous!!!

I am woman...since starting this thread I've put a load of laundry in, washed dishes, colored my hair & paid some bills on-line! Multi-tasking are us!!

Ohh..the horrors of southern life....I hate when I get my winter shorts mixed up with my summer shorts!!!

Pete, are you really starting to excercise??? Good for YOU, man!!!

Deb...those arent GRAY hairs...thats the sexy, platinum blonde in you dying to get out!!!

Deb...those arent GRAY hairs...thats the sexy, platinum blonde in you dying to get out!!!

Call it what you want...it looked like hell!!! Sexy for me went away oh...about 20 years ago - now, experience has taken its place!:eek:

Amen! I just bought some serious hair bleach and violet toner to get to platinum... get ready for the BURN baby! I'll probably FEEL the way Rog LOOKS!

359524855_ff8b8f5728_o.jpg

Niiiiice....I had to save that picture!!!! I dont know what the hell Im gonna do with it, but I have it on the hard drive ready to gimp up into something ignorant....as soon as this computer decides to stop needing a disc reformat every few hours!!! Daaang, I HATE computers...Couldnt live witout one, but I hate'em none the less!!!

Just hang around the house, straighten up a bit, let the dogs in and out a 100 times, cook supper, do dishes and watch some TV. I haven't been out since Monday, I'm getting bored, I guess that means I'm feeling better.

Do I get the DULL LIFE AWARD for today? :rolleyes1

Just hang around the house, straighten up a bit, let the dogs in and out a 100 times, cook supper, do dishes and watch some TV. I haven't been out since Monday, I'm getting bored, I guess that means I'm feeling better.

Do I get the DULL LIFE AWARD for today? :rolleyes1

You've been sick, Denise. You could never be classified as a dull person! I still have this danged cough after almost 3 weeks!! It just won't give up! Make Frank take you out for a nice dinner tonite to make up for you being sick on your birthday!

Well, lets see, I am sitting in my recliner with my laptop, typing this message, while watching tv and drinking Mt. Dew....

I a gonna get dressed and take the golf cart up to the old abandoned cemetery behind the house to take some pics with the new camera. Then it is a birthday party for one of matts girlfriends.

Tonight, we are going to Pittsburgh for the fireworks.... They are gonna be HUGE, shooting from 17 locations, and are supposed to be the largest in Pittsburgh history, and that is saying something.... Our 4th of July usually lasts about 35-40 minutes. Zambelli internationalle is from here and they are the BEST!!!

I was planning on picking up some wood pellets I need for heat at home before my TRIP TO FW.

Then I was going to mow the lawn before my TRIP TO FW.

Then I was going to go to the bank before my TRIP TO FW.

But it's raining, so I'm going to get my stuff together for my TRIP TO FW.

Did I mention I'm going to FW?

You've been sick, Denise. You could never be classified as a dull person! I still have this danged cough after almost 3 weeks!! It just won't give up! Make Frank take you out for a nice dinner tonite to make up for you being sick on your birthday!

Thanks Deb.
One of our pet peeves is when we go out to eat and we sit next to someone hacking, snorting and blowing snot. UGH.

Maybe it's time for a little PAYBACK. :lmao:

Did I mention I'm going to FW?

Did I mention that you suck?? I might get one mor elocal trip in before I get to look at the snow and ice for the rest of the winter. Or worse, it will be just warm enough not tosnow, but be too cold to get the trailer back out.

AAAAAuuuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhh!

Let's see. DD's last softball game for the Fall season, shopping at Wally World, then a B-Day party for said DD. In between, immature sniping at FW Guy for getting to go to FtW. All with football games on TV.

Sound like a good day. :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter