Sarahsmom (Jen's) Journal (feel free to comment)

Morning Jen!

Best WISHes to you today as you get back OP! I know you can do it!!! :cheer2:

I had a chance to read your first installment of your trip report. :rotfl: I am looking forward to the next! ::yes::

Have a great day Jen! :sunny:

I knew you could get back in the swing of things. Don't worry, in no time, you will be running many, many miles outside. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Welcome back! You can do it!!! :cheer2:

I hope you have a great day today! :flower:

I'm so glad you had a great trip with DD - what memories you must have made with her! princess: princess: :cloud9:

Jen, your body will remember all that hard work you did and your exercise will become second nature again soon. Hang in there!

If you can't stay totally on plan, then at least pick foods that have lots of nutrition value and not a lot of refined carbs (white flour and/or sugar).

Stick with it Jen - you'll be back on track in no time!! :sunny:

Slow and steady wins the race... Slow and steady wins the race......

Keep it up........I know you will get back into the swing! ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Hey Jen...sounds like you and DD had a wonderful trip with many memories!

You're right...take it slow! You can do this!!!

Gail

:hug: Hi Jen,

Stopping by to WISH you a wonderful weekend! I hope you and your family are doing well. Take care! :hug:

Wow, sounds like you had a great trip! Good for you and DD! Haven't stayed at POP, but it sounds like you guys liked it alot! We are in love with PO, so I'm not sure I could convince the family to stay anywhere else at this point! ;)

Hopefully you are getting back on track more and more as the days progress. Someone suggested you re-read parts of your journal to help you re-focus - THAT is a great idea! You have come so far!

Just thought I'd stop in to say "Hi!" Take care and stay on that "wagon!" :teeth:

I'll check in again soon...

Just stopping by to say "hi!" But, it looks like you havne't been around much. I hope all is ok. Catch us up soon, ok? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter