Sarah & Bobby's 11-13-11 WP/GF--Completed--ALL PHOTO LINKS FIXED!

I have to agree with Bec: you look great in both gowns. I think the mermaid looks better on you (and, you do need a little hip to make them look good). :thumbsup2

It does look stunning with the veil.

First of all... Congratulations on losing the weight--you look great!!!

I think the weird looks must be normal when you try on dresses because I had all kinds of faces :) We weren't allowed cameras but the 2 that my friend shot on her phone were funny... I almost looked disgusted :rotfl: It must be an involuntary thing while you're assessing your major purchase, lol.

I love the mermaid dress on you... great choice!

Hi just joining in! Yey another November 2011 Bride! :banana: congrats on everything. You're on a roll with your preparation. That's awesome. I also agree with the other ladies. The mermaid dress looks really nice on you. Looking forward to following along. popcorn::

Hi Sarah, Oh my I definitely think you made the right choice with your dress! Its absolutely gorgeous! I really love the shoes too! Your right our styles are oddly similar! I wanted hot pink shoes too for my wedding, but my Mom was giving me such a hard time about them! So I wore the for our engagement pics instead. The earrings go perfectly too!

I think the weird looks must be normal when you try on dresses because I had all kinds of faces :) We weren't allowed cameras but the 2 that my friend shot on her phone were funny... I almost looked disgusted :rotfl: It must be an involuntary thing while you're assessing your major purchase, lol.

:lmao: Yeah, I can never tell whether the person is taking a photo of me, or just of the dress, so I always pull a funny face

Thanks everyone!! Im so glad you all like the dress. I cant stop staring at pictures of it! Im not sure if I can wait 4 more months to get it..every time I have a free second I am going through them and dreaming! :lovestruc

Congratulations on your engagement and starting your planning journal! Everything looks amazing! Love your color ideas...white with the black and red details.

I am also currently student teaching and will be graduting in December. :banana: I look forward to reading your PJ.

Wow you have so much done!! I love love love your centerpieces! Home Goods is one of my all time favorite stores. Reading your PJ actually makes me want to go there...I think I'll check it out this weekend :goodvibes

I have to agree with everyone here, your new dress is fabulous. Your waist is so tiny! I'm leaning toward a trumpet/fit and flare style myself right now. Although I haven't tried anything on yet so who knows how it will look! And I also am dying for a pair of Louboutins...my new favorites are the Margi Diams Blue Strass...they are in the several thousand dollar range though!

I'm looking forward to reading more!

I'm so happy that you are doing a planning journal. . . your mom just told me. . . . I love all that you have planned so far. . . it will be magical! I can't wait to see you walking down the aisle :bride:. . . . CASE of kleenex anyone? Oh, and since you're driving. . . I know just the place to stay halfway there. . . . :car: Love You, dear.

Wow - everything looks lovely, cant wait to see how it all progresses. Congratulations on losing the weight wish i had your will power unfortunately for me no matter how hard i try it just doesn't wont to come off, am now stuck at a certain weight. Theres not enough hours in the day to get down the gym for a couple of hours.

I'm so happy that you are doing a planning journal. . . your mom just told me. . . . I love all that you have planned so far. . . it will be magical! I can't wait to see you walking down the aisle :bride:. . . . CASE of kleenex anyone? Oh, and since you're driving. . . I know just the place to stay halfway there. . . . :car: Love You, dear.

Thanks!! I cant wait to be walking down the aisle. It will be a marvelous occasion for sure! Ive got a few more updates but not too many just yet. Were kind of at a stand still. :(

Exactly one month from today we will sign our LOA and send in our deposit!!!!:cool1: I wish it would all go by a lot faster..its taking too long!

Also, I had a talk with FDMIL and the rehearsal dinner will be at Texas de Brazil. They are sold and set on it and are not changing, which is fine. I think it will be great. For those of you that are familiar with the area or whatever..is it far from WDW? Thats my main concern. What are your thoughts? Is is fancy enough or Rehearsal Dinner Material? Thoughts?? We dont have one in town yet, its being built...I am anxiously waiting. We have a Fogo de Chao and other similar restaurants weve been too and know what to expect but I was just wondering what yall's thoughts were. TIA!

Just stumbled upon your PJ. I love the center pieces. That first dress you tried on is gorgeous! Do you happen to know the style name? Can't wait to read more :)

Just stumbled upon your PJ. I love the center pieces. That first dress you tried on is gorgeous! Do you happen to know the style name? Can't wait to read more :)

Hey Belle! Thanks for following along! No, I dont know or remember the name of the first gown I tried. I only remember it was an Eve of Milady. HTH!

I love the mermaid dress on you. I have a similar body type, so it's also good for me to know.

Your centerpieces are also nice.

Sooo, Ive been scraping for STD ideas and am at a loss. I dont want to do the magnet and want something very elegant. Is it lame to do just a postcard? Do you all have any creative or fun/elegant ideas?

So glad that you finally started a PJ! Everything looks great and I love how your monogram turned out on the welcome bags!

For an STD if you want to go elegant yet simple...I would still send it in an envelope not as a postcard. You could do it in the RSVP card/envelope size. I'm going to a high end wedding in New York in January and that is how they sent out their STD's.

You could incorporate your monogram into the STD as well. Here is an example:
http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp232/jtanddolly/Pics/KP-STD.jpg

Are you looking to DIY? Envelopments papers are really neat shapes and sizes and can be very elegant. Plus they come in a ton of colors and patterns. The twist cards are new and are pretty cool: http://www.envelopments.com/mixandmatch/featuredrecipe/list/shapeandsize/15/Twist-Cards.aspx

And envelofolds are also a good choice for Save the Dates: http://www.envelopments.com/mixandmatch/featuredrecipe/list/shapeandsize/3/Envelofolds.aspx

If you're not looking to DIY, have you looked on Etsy? I always liked the Boarding Pass save the dates. If you're sending out before the holiday, maybe make an ornament save the date?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter