San Jose One Night

cruisehopeful

DIS Veteran
I'll be in San Jose for one night soon. I've been looking at things to do around there and open to ideas. We've previously visited Winchester Mystery House, Henry Cowell Redwoods and I think Shadowbrook Restaurant (was on the way back to where we were staying) all in the same day. Flying in and out of SFO, so could easily not do anything in San Jose and just do stuff coming and going from SFO. We don't mind driving up to an hour for something good, but wouldn't want to drive anymore than that.

Are there any fun themed restaurants in/near San Jose? Off the wall activities that I haven't thought of?

So far, our thoughts are revisiting any of the places we've already been to or maybe go to Mount Hernon for a canopy tour ziplining adventure. We like outdoor stuff/hiking, but also like to hang out in a nice restaurant/bar in our dirty clothes afterward. When we went to Shadowbrook last time, we had to stay in the bar room because of our attire which was fine because we liked the food and drinks in there.

Open to any ideas/suggestions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter