Same room/reservations but different adult parties - can each make sep dining reservation?

AnnaS

DIS Veteran
I have a 2 BDR early April - myself, DH, my DD, DSIL and grandson. If we need to, can we each make our own separate reservations for same night.

If my DD wants to go one night to Chef Mickey and my husband and I want to reserve same night at some other Disney restaurant? This is possible to do, yes?

Thank you in advance. Probably won't happen but want to be prepared soon.

Yes, just don't put each other as guests on the ADR. You don't really have to name your guests, so if you want to put 5 people at Steakhouse 71, but your DD thinks maybe Chef Mickeys for her family, she could make it for 3 for the same night and then decide later. Your DH could also make an ADR for 2 at Steakhouse 71 and cover everything! Hopefully, that makes sense.

Yes, just don't put each other as guests on the ADR. You don't really have to name your guests, so if you want to put 5 people at Steakhouse 71, but your DD thinks maybe Chef Mickeys for her family, she could make it for 3 for the same night and then decide later. Your DH could also make an ADR for 2 at Steakhouse 71 and cover everything! Hopefully, that makes sense.

Thank you so much!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter