sales person

but judging by the others comments, she has some pretty stiff competition. I am glad to see that the majority of DVC guides are great, but Linda has really gone above and beyond the call of duty on many occasions. Honest and friendly and responsive and caring, she truly is wonderful. And Linda, if you read this, we will see you in October!

"...yes, the pixie dust is strong" - RumpleMom

We had Byron Helgeson and found him to be terrific. We bought over the phone without ever seeing the resort. He spent 2 hours on the phone with us on a Sunday afternoon and answered all of our questions with no pushing. He even told us some possible downsides that we did not think of to ask.He has always called back when we called him.
You would not expect him to be your friend for he is a salesperson. He did,however, make sure he met us in person on our first trip to the DVC.

I agree with those of you who praise Judy. I just dealt with her regarding an add on. During a conversation, I casually mentioned I have never been to HH. A few days later in the mail, I received a package of info she gathered from her recent stay at HH, including the materials given at check-in about the resort and coupons for area restaurants and stores. Now, I'm anxious to check out HH!

He's our guide & has been great. Returns calls, follows up. He called last summer just to let us know that BWV was going fast, so if we wanted to add on this would be a good time. He has been with DVC a long while .

We had a very low key salesman, but he did always get back to us when we called. He wasn't available when we flew down to purchase, which, at first, seemed annoying. But we were given another guide (Megan Moriarty) to finalize everything and it went fine.

We did stop in the next day to see Tony and boy was that fun! AFter talking on the phone with someone and never meeting in person, we were all hysterical for five straight minutes over what we EXPECTED each other to look like and what we actually look like! He gave us a great tour, even though we already purchased the day before, and expect to deal with him for add ons.

Here we go...........

'74, '79, '82, '86 - as a "kid"
'00 - BCR & offsite
'01 - VWL (purchase trip!)
10/01 - BW & OKW

Anyone have him as their guide? We purchased with him in Oct 2000.

-Kara

donald.gif

1992 Bruce Douglass
1993 Dianne Christie
1996 Linda Streetman
1999 - Pat Spell - Timeshare Store

It would appear that every time we were assigned to a new rep, we felt obligated to add on. :)

We had joan somebody for our first in 98. We were still in the computer when i made an appointment in 99 with greg cootz. Found him to be very low key and informative.

People, I sell capital equipment for a living. If you expect me to be there to fix your machine (Or to make sure your room is fine in the DVC case), your a blooming idiot. Spruce was right, The sales people job is to SELL, same as mine. If everything else goes wrong, don't blame them, blame the rest of DVC. And as for them calling you everytime you leave a message, too many people get information constipation. Question, question, question, but no sale. Next thing you know, our guide is unemployed. Great guy, but no job.
Now, most of you on this board have bought and intend to buy and or add on, but I bet 90% of the people who call with questions, will never buy.
There, I feel better venting. If you took this personal, too bad because you are not my customers. Ha!

76 - offsite
98 - Ft Wilderness Cabins
99 - CBR
00 - HH DVC
4/01 offsite
12/01 BWV

KaraW we recently purchased thru Dave too....just received our membership cards, license plate and canvas bag this week! Two thumbs up for Dave!

When we had Greg for a guide, we had already signed the preliminary papers. And it still took him over a week to call. I'm sorry but I don't agree. If he can spend 2 hours with us answering questions, I would think he could take 5 mins out of his busy schedule to return a call to a customer who is already buying.

When you wish upon a star...DVC will take you far...anything your heart desires....will come your way

I can't imagine not receiving a call back, and being reassigned to a new guide.

My guide has been with me since our original signing in 1998. I have added on three times, not all at the same resort, and have learned so much valuable information from Kim. He has shared a lot from his own personal experiences with DVC.

He returns phone calls...FAST. I posted on another thread that it's as if he is sitting on the phone. In the three years, I have never had to wait for a return phone call.

He is honest. Kim Moore helps you sort out your needs, and tries to direct you to how you can get those needs met through DVC.

I have gotten a lot of insider info, I think. He is professional and proactive. He keeps in touch with me, and makes me feel important. No question is stupid, no detail to small. Kim makes me feel as though I am his only customer, although, I know he is very busy, and Very successful with DVC. :cool: :D

[This message was edited by A1A1 on 04-22-01 at 10:38 AM.]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter