saddle ranch chop house

DLfan4

Cant wait for another trip to DLR
how is the saddle ranch chop house? if you like it, what do you recommend?

are kids welcome?

There are a few locations is there one you recommend or not recommend?

tia

Are you asking about the one on Sunset or the one at CityWalk? It's a bar. It's giant bar with mechanical bulls. Have I seen kids there for brunch? Sometimes. Would I take a child there are 4pm? Never in a million years.

Don't do it. The one at universal is more family friendly during the day but... I wouldn't recommend. I always hated when I was younger and would go to city walk with friends and they would want to go to to saddle ranch. I mean, they have a dress code. Really?

I've only ever driven past the one on sunset about a hundred times and I have zero desire to go there. Go to a Wood Ranch BBQ instead.

It would help to know more like, who is coming, what attracted you to this restaurant etc.

It is a fun place for adults and the food is decent, but not memorable. There are a lot of better places, more family friendly with the same kind of food. Wood Ranch is a good call, go to the one at The Grove.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter