Sad News about Rich Hyams

Lisa, So very sorry for the loss to you, your daugher, and your family. I always admired Rich for his thinking "outside the box" and for his courage to speak his peace.

I too was shocked and saddened by the news of Rich's passing. My thoughts and sympathies are with you and your daughter.

He will be missed on the boards. I enjoyed his sense of humor and valued the information he shared about DVC with the rest of us.

Mary Jane

I am speechless. I had to read the topic twice and was afraid to click on it. Lisa, I am so sorry for your loss. Our deepest sympathy go out to you, your daughter and your family. He will be missed.

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. I always looked forward to Richyams posts to see how he would stir it up. Thank you for taking the time out of what I'm sure was a difficult morning to let his other family share in your grief. Know that you and your daughter are in our thoughts on this sad day. Richyams is smiling down from his large villa chuckling at the long walks of tonights BWV guests and the BCV's crowded 1BR with that family of five.

god bless you and your family, I am so sorry for your loss. He will be missed on these boards. -Cris

I'm so sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. It's strange, but I had just mentioned to my DH just yesterday that I hadn't seen any posts from Richyams for a while and now to see this. God bless your family.

Lisa,
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers are with you and your daughter.
God Bless.

July

:(
I am soooo sorry for your loss. There are only a handful of names that I remember on these boards because most of the time I only read the post and not by who it is from, but when I read your post, I knew exactly who it was. He must have been a very special person. I know he was on these boards. He willl be missed by many people here. My deepest sympathies to you and your daughter.

I am so sorry to read of this. Rich was active on the debate board while I moderated there, Rich loved a good debate. We exchanged several p.m.s back and forth during that time, he was opinionated but also level headed in private conversations. He will be missed greatly on our boards.
Please accept my condolances
Patrick

I am so sorry for your loss! My prayers are with you and your daughter at this most difficult of times! I am certainly going to miss the wonderful Disney insight that Rich brought to these boards, along with the spirited DVC discussions.

Godspeed Rich

Brian

The DVC board has been boring lately without Rich around stirring things up.
Our thoughts are with you and your daughter Lisa.

You have our family's deepest sympathies. Maybe in his honor you frequent the boards in his place.

God Bless,
MDF

I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers go out to you and your family. He will be missed.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Rob & Jan Skinner

I always enjoyed reading Rich's comments on the boards. Rich's remarks reminded me of my father (who was a diamond in the rough). May Rich's spirit live in your hearts forever.

With deepest sympathy to your family.

Melissa

I am so sorry...my sympathies to you and your daughter.
42 is way too young...
Lisajl

If you didn't already know (which I'm sure you did), Rich was oh so loved on these boards. Whether you agreed or disagreed with him, you always looked for his posts!

As you can see, I don't post too often, but I read the boards almost every day. Rich brought a smile (and sometimes a huge belly laugh) to my face more times than I can remember. I am so saddened by this news, I can't even begin to tell you.

OKW has been my family's much beloved home resort for over 10 years. I will think of Rich every time I walk into those HUGE rooms until 2042!

My thoughts are with you and your daughter. Thank you so much for sharing Rich with us all these years.

I'm am so sorry to hear of your loss. I'm glad you posted here and hope you will continue to visit and post. It helps to lean on friends for strength while you regain your own.

Although I am new to the boards and have not yet had a chance to read his posts, my prayers go out for you and your daughter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter