Rusty's Seafood?

Samsma

DIS Veteran
How is it? I'm looking for a birthday dinner with good seafood, and other stuff for the kids, close to the Radisson. Would I be better off going to Dixie Crossroads in Titusville (cause Andy says so !), or would Rusty's be a good alternative?

I haven't been to Dixie Crossroads, so I don't know if it's worth of the drive. It's definitely <b><i>not</i></b> nearby, though. Rusty's is a five-minute drive from the Radisson and there's a great view of the port channel. I think you'd enjoy Rusty's.

Thanks Dave! I think we'll give it a try. Do you need reservations? I mean do I need reservations?:p

Originally posted by Samsma
How is it? I'm looking for a birthday dinner with good seafood, and other stuff for the kids, close to the Radisson. Would I be better off going to Dixie Crossroads in Titusville (cause Andy says so !), or would Rusty's be a good alternative?

Hey, you can go wherever you want, LOL, I just happen to prefer Dixie Crossroads, BTW, IMHO, it's worth the drive!!!

Andy - have you been to Rusty's, and is it the same type of place, casual, family oriented? I just think Dixie Crossroads is lucky to have such an advocate, and not even have to pay you!

Originally posted by Samsma
Andy - have you been to Rusty's, and is it the same type of place, casual, family oriented? I just think Dixie Crossroads is lucky to have such an advocate, and not even have to pay you!

No, I've never been to Rusty's, I'm just a Dixie Crossroads junky, another addiction I suffer with.

It's the curse of the 3 D's:

Disney, DISboards, Dixie Crossroads

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter