• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rumors & Confirmations

I can’t sit though these kinds of presentations but was it confirmed if the Wonder will be going there permanently or will she come back for Alaska season?

I can’t sit though these kinds of presentations but was it confirmed if the Wonder will be going there permanently or will she come back for Alaska season?
They just mentioned it as a new stop for Octoberish next year iirc? They didn’t comment either way if it was permanent but the repositioning cruise(s) via the South Pacific makes me suspect maybe not.

Wonder going to Australia
New ship is disney treasure

Hopefully they will treasure paying adult customers a little more with the new ship. That was a terrible pun. But seriously, as a family of adult cruisers, I really hope they pay a little more attention to the things that would bring our family to the new ship with this one. It's very possible to make a great ship for both adults and children, as they have shown in the past.

[wrong thread]

Attachments

• 1662924284900.png
    1662924284900.png
    734.4 KB · Views: 51
  • 1662924319469.png
    1662924319469.png
    846.2 KB · Views: 41
Thoughts on the likely repositioning route? Looking at other lines Hawai’i to New Zealand seems the most likely? The only stop I think they mentioned was Fiji.

I wonder if they put the hitchhiking ghosts jn because they are doing a haunted mansion restaurant.

I will die. HM is literally my favorite. I just changed to my HM shag purse today and I've been waiting for so long! (I have been using my trader sams shag purse)

There's still a two-week gap between the last published Wonder sailing and the Vancouver->Honolulu sailing. That's almost certainly going to be a dry dock.
Yes that makes more sense now. Two week dry dock in Victoria most likely.

No confirmation on the validity of this but it has been circulating.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220912-070818_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20220912-070818_Drive.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 41
I get your point, but Lake of the Ozarks is definitely not something I would recommend traveling more than a couple hours for. Certainly not as a replacement for Hawaii. The lake itself is gross and the vibe is definitely more “frat party” than “nature getaway.”

The US does have the Great Lakes though, and those areas are truly beautiful.

Single states are as large or larger than entire countries in other parts of the world. Traveling through the US really would be the same time commitment as international travel in lots of places.

I named a single lake area that people outside the US have heard of. People from states boarding the Great Lakes don't even go on them a ton. Tons of amazing small lake and vacation destinations if you want that unique local vibe.

Heck beach next to us imports white sand to put out.

There's still a two-week gap between the last published Wonder sailing and the Vancouver->Honolulu sailing. That's almost certainly going to be a dry dock.
Exactly! Not an either dry dock or repo to and sailing around Aus & NZ.

Not too bad in pricing for Disney.

Woohoo. Extra sausages for the dog for his snooping.

Thanks, everyone, who posted this info on a fun chapter in potential Disney cruising history.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter