Rumored deals???

What about the $200 gift card and what are the dates of the promo? I really hate to book until I know all the details or we may miss part of the special?

I'm right there with 'ya! I wish I could see the whole deal spelled out. I feel like I'm calling blind otherwise :rotfl:.

CM just clicked back over and asked which dining plan I would be doing? Then clicked me on hold right away again. Am I getting free dining or the 4/3 :lmao: Maybe I'm getting lucky and getting both :goodvibes

:cool1:I just booked with the 4/3!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

For those of you who booked deluxe, what code did you use when you called? Do you need a code or do you just say you're calling for the 7 for 4?:confused3

We want to do 8 nights in January with tix and dining and I don't know what to ask for :scared1:. Ack--code stress!!:lmao:

Confused! When people are saying that it was cheaper to keep their FreeDining rather than the 4/3 is this for 2010? Are they offering Free Dining in Jan? We are only able to stay 3 nights because we are going on the 4 night cruise. Free Dining for the 3 days would be great!

Just talked to a CM online in one of the chat windows. I asked what the dates for this would be. She asked where I received my information. When I told her, all she would say was that anything not on the official disney website is not reliable and I should keep checking the WDW site. Guess I'll go call now. . .

Yea!!! Got it! 4/3 at WL in Jan. Thanks to everyone who kept me informed here on DIS!!:banana:

My question would be: If the deal is not out and isn't suppose to start booking until Oct 1, how can they take your reservation?

So bottom line as of right now, the 4/3 deal IS being honored if you call and ask for it, but you can't book it on line yet?

Yep, I said I wanted the to book the 4/3 and the CM said OK, but it took awhile, she had to put me on hold for ten minutes, but in the end I saved $816.00 for room/tickets at a moderate!! I am happy with that!!

I already had a package and they just applied the 4/3 to it. Maybe they are just giving it to those that already have a package but not to NEW ressies :confused3

I asked about the $200 gift card and was told that it wasn't a part of the deal.

You really would think that Disney would do a better job of keeping their CM's on the same page.

Just so you guys who are AP know, I just talked to a wonderful CM who told me that since I am an AP and my SO is not to book in his name and add me when we arrive. That way I do not have to pay for the full 4-day ticket.

So we are booked for POR Standard room (1/18-1/25) for $924.12. :-D

Brian

I forgot to ask and she did not say anything about a $200 gift card though :-(

Hi guys. I have been following this thread, but I am still confused.

Exactly what is the deal and when are the dates it is available? I am just really confused :confused3. Sorry!

Can you please help?

DS is playing in soccer tournament 1/15/10-1/18/10 @WWS. I need to purchase 3 nights of hotel thru designated travel company in order for his team to get to play( booking multiple rooms so ok). We are staying thru 1/24/10. We would stay under the 4/3 deal beginning 1/17/10 so I know we can purchase an 8 day pass on the package but would we have access to that time for the first part of our trip which is room only thru the travel company for the tournament?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter