Rumbly in my Tumbly Trip Report! Day 4 added!

Finally getting the time to finish my trippie :)

We got up, the weather was a little better than on the previous day, so no rain and a little warmer. Got ready and went to the lobby to check today's meet & greet. It was lovely Minnie so the girls had their photo taken and off for breakfast

DSC00998.jpg

We quickly got ready to go to the parks, got the bus and were in the parks in no time. We decided to go to WDS first thing and since it was still quieter it was great!

DSC01008.jpg

Waiting for the rides was non-existent, it was all walk on except for Crush - 20mins so DH decided to try it only to give up in the last 5 mins because of the Xmas parade in the Studios. Me and the girls went on the Carpets twice and walked around while waiting for the parade. I did try to ask a CM about the parade, where it was going to be etc etc but he just looked at me and said : 'I don't speak Engligh, sorry'. He had a little British flag on his badge but refused to speak to me or anyone else... I was a little :mad: but there was no point arguing with him, well he was gone in no time. Eh...

The parade started, it was quite fun, like the Character Express Train in the park but worth seeing. The girls liked it a lot. And once it finished, Minnie and Daisy came to say hello which was just icing on the cake :) Anya was really happy and had started to warm up on the characters.

DSC01013.jpg

DSC01001.jpg

DSC01002.jpg

We also met Emile but Anya was going nowhere near THAT MOUSE!!!!!

DSC01012.jpg

We then made our way to the park to say hello to some friends. Got there just in time for the Character Express Train. We met:

Scrooge

DSC01022.jpg

Peter Pan and Wendy (this was horrible, Mia was the firat one in the line when a woman in a wheelchair pushed her and run over Mia's feet to get there first - she told the people she was with she had to do that:sad1: ). But we still got a photo taken and an autograph.

DSC01023.jpg

We then went to say hello to Mr Smee

DSC01026.jpg

and King Louie

DSC01024.jpg

before heading to Small World. We just love this ride but on that day something went wrond and the little boats stopped in the middle of the journey. We were stuck with a technical problem for 10-15 mins and was quite glad it started working in the end (I have a fear of water so was glad to put my feet on the ground)

Had another go on the Cups and then it was time for our lunch at Auberge. We were all glad to be indoors because the weather was quite cold and drizzly so anything warmer than outside was fantastic! Auberge was packed!!! We had booked a table for 12.15 (that was the only time they had available) but didn't get seated before 12.30-12.45 because of the proho session with Cinders.

DSC01037.jpg

Mia was very happy we were going there and as soon as we sat down Ariel and Aurora came to our table.

DSC01040.jpg

DSC01045.jpg

There wasn't a lot of interation because the princesses had to see everyone but at least we got a photo or two. Suzy and Perla came but had to go very quickly as it was time for their little dance so we didn't get to have a photo with them. And in the end, Snow White and The Prince came and made Mia really happy as Snow White is her favourite princess

DSC01092.jpg

So overall, it was nice, the food was too posh and we all hardly ate anything there except for the deserts and a 150E spent for the interaction :scared1: :sad1:

Anya fell asleep straight away and we all headed towards Buzz - Mia loved this ride so her and Jeremy went on it twice in a row before going to Pizza Plannet to wait for Anya to wake up. I really wanted to see the Candlebration & Fantillusion so made my way to find a nice spot to wait. Candlebration was as good a s ever, so sweet and lovely and Fantillusion was fab!!! We've never stayed near Casey's and was glad we did this time as the parade stopped there. We loved it but Jeremy had to take Anya away when the villains stopped. The girls had dinner there (we bought hot dogs from Casey's) and once the parade finished we made our way to the hotel...

DSC01108.jpg

Back in the hotel for a little play and Tigger bouncing there

DSC01120.jpg

And the girls went to zzzzzz.... while I went back to the Village to look at the shops. Didn't buy anything as the prices were :scared1:

Another day and final day to come...

great trip report I am really enjoying reading it and what great photographs.

BTW your two wee daughters are gorgeous princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter