• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RPR vs. PB???? Which for 2 adults?

Antonia

DIS Veteran
We have stayed at RPR, but I am noticing that rates for my dates are CHEAPER at PB. What's up with that?

Anyway, I am wondering how PB compares to RPR. We are two adults - so does anyone think we would like PB just as well as we liked RPR? Are the rooms significantly bigger??? What about the regular baths at PB - not the deluxe ones - how do they compare to RPR??

We did go over to PB briefly once and it was VERY quiet - it was in the evening and we barely saw any people. Is it always like this??

The hubby and I have stayed at all three with our kids. We have decided for an adult only trip that the PB is the one!! The rooms are bigger, the bed wonderful, the resort is a bit quite. It's great for a couples trip.

I'm also in SC!
I've just decided to take DD to Univ. next month for a week. I'm a huge Disney fan but we went last 4th of July and stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel and it was GORGEOUS! Everything I've read says PBH is "the one", however for luxury. Definitely the biggest rooms and the most "plush". DD LOVES the GF and I think she'll love PBH and its slide;) For adults-only I think it would be the best choice for sure - I consistently read descriptions like: "romantic", "quiet", "remote", etc. I think it will be wonderful! (My deluxe room is, if I remember correctly, 500 sq ft!! That's HUGE!:bounce: :Pinkbounc
Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter