Royal changes the amount of wine you can carry on

Solo travellers would be those negatively affected by this. Otherwise, if two adults are in one stateroom the allowance remains the same (e.g. two bottles)

Last edited:

Not really, it is still one bottle per adult.
I meant that the total bottles allowed for a cabin with two adults is unchanged, i.e. 1 bottle/adult = 2 bottles total. I believe that was what was allowed per cabin in the old policy wasn't it?

I meant that the total bottles allowed for a cabin with two adults is unchanged, i.e. 1 bottle/adult = 2 bottles total. I believe that was what was allowed per cabin in the old policy wasn't it?
It is still one bottle per person. Unless you have one adult that does not drink and the other person drinks 2 bottles, it comes out the same. You can see it the other way too. With the old policy, a single person got double the amount allowed a couple. Because that solo traveler was able to have 2 bottles, while the couple could only have 1 bottle per person.

Does anyone check what's actually in the wine bottles? I've heard they don't take them out of your carry-on.

If you're asking whether they open (or even look at) the bottles to confirm it's wine in the bottle vs something else - no (at least the last time I brought wine on board).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter