Royal carriage swap-#1 STROLLER-MISSING-FOUND-MISSING AGAIN

What are the three most important accessories to you, as a swapper?

• Stroller storage bag for stroller's protection

• The Kiddopotamus Sun Shade-extra shade, stroller has a standard shade

• A fan that attaches to the stroller with batteries

• Mommy hook

• Tire Pump and gauge

• Double Rain Cover

• Instruction booklet

• Fix-a-flate for tires

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Maddi, i just got a voicemail today from the person in front of me who is supposed to have stroller #1 right now. She said luggage storage was unable to find the stroller and without a confirmation # they could not help her. She said that she spoke to the person in front of her and they verified they left the stroller with luggage storage but they would not or did not give her a confirmation number. The person in front of me said they do not have internet access down there so they wanted me to relay this on that the stroller is missing.

Funny LS...won't give one then won't look for it with a number...GEEZZZZ.

I've been on the phone with LS and the front desk at the resort it was left at, so far nothing. Tomorrow I'll be calling Central as soon as it opens up since they are currently closed. The swapper before the current swapper has already contacted me with the info she had...and I'm waiting on a reply from her so hopefully I can locate it painlessly tomorrow.

Keep your fingers crossed that my name is still on it and it hasn't ended up in Central and that I can locate it in the morning.

Hey Maddi, i just got a voicemail today from the person in front of me who is supposed to have stroller #1 right now. She said luggage storage was unable to find the stroller and without a confirmation # they could not help her. She said that she spoke to the person in front of her and they verified they left the stroller with luggage storage but they would not or did not give her a confirmation number. The person in front of me said they do not have internet access down there so they wanted me to relay this on that the stroller is missing.

Did she ask luggage services if she could go look for it??

Just when things were going well..... RC1 goes AWOL.

I hope you can find it Maddi! Pixie Dust your way pixiedust:

Did she ask luggage services if she could go look for it??

From my understanding she was there the first day and called another day.

I'm all over this...as much as possible...until I can get a lil more information from the previous swapper and in the morning from Central.

Just when things were going well..... RC1 goes AWOL.

I hope you can find it Maddi! Pixie Dust your way pixiedust:

Thanks bunches! I'm crossing my fingers that all my info was still on it and I can find it in the morning. Plus I asked Disneynuts777 to keep her eye out for it at the parks. :)

Just checking in. Is it common for the strollers to get misplaced like that thorugh Luggage Services? Sort of makes me nervous about when my luggage or groceries arrive earlier in the day than when we do...

Holly

Just checking in. Is it common for the strollers to get misplaced like that thorugh Luggage Services? Sort of makes me nervous about when my luggage or groceries arrive earlier in the day than when we do...

Holly

No not at all. I ship things down yearly and never have a problem. Those items come via UPS and have a tracking number. No Worries.

As for your luggage and groceries...no worries. ME is excellant--never a problem. Groceries I can't tell you, I've never used them.

Strollers---occassionally...I think in the year I have been running the swap maybe 5 times. Not bad considering 6 strollers for 52 weeks with hundreds of swappers. :)

OK, I have moved everyone I can at this Moment. I've rather be pro-active than have everyone completely out of luck. THERE ARE A FEW OVERLAPS AND I AM HOPING THAT THOSE THAT OVERLAP, YOU WILL PLEASE WORK IT OUT AS FAIRLY AS POSSIBLE. If you could split the overlaping days that would be awesome for everyone involved. I'm trying my best to make sure everyone has a stroller for part--if not all--of their time. HOPEFULLY EVERYONE WILL WORK TOGETHER. :)

Please check the calendars as I have moved a lot of swappers.

FOR THESE SWAPPERS:

disinsept 9/7-9/12/09 I do have room to put you in #3 but both of the backboards are broken. I can send you down a seat if you are interested in putting the seat on. The other problem, Tinkerbelle21 is suppose to pick it up on 9/10 but I am hoping that she will understand the situations and meet you on 9/11 instead. Are you interested?

goff1029 9/12-9/18/09 I can't fit you in anywhere BUT I do have the tinkerbelle stroller. It is a single stroller. We were going to use it while we are there but I'm willing to rent a stroller for a couple of days. If you are interested and willing to meet me very very late on 9/17---that would cover you most of your time.

bellem04 9/23-10/3/09 I can't fit you completely in one swap or for all of your time. If you want, I can let you use the tinkerbelle single stroller on 9/23-25 and #5 swap for 9/26-30 or the 1st. Hopefully Mamasibs will understand the situation and meet you late on the 1st. That would only leave you without a stroller on the 2nd and 3rd.

gilliansmommy 10/10-17--I don't have anything anywhere, but one of the swaps does have an opening but her swap is closed. Maybe with a lil magic and an understanding heart, I can PM her and see if she would be willing to accept you as a swapper. It's exactly the same stroller as we use in the RC Swaps.

I have to get this together ASAP as Disneynuts777 leaves on Friday and Tinkerbelle21 leaves on Friday also for her cruise. Let me know everyone.

I've called three different times and talked to three different CMs and all the same answers...Not At POP. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

Where is NELEP when I need her. She has a talent for finding lost strollers. :)

That sounds fine for me. I will be taking my little umbrella stroller for the airport. So, all else fails I can use that at the parks.

That sounds fine for me. I will be taking my little umbrella stroller for the airport. So, all else fails I can use that at the parks.

YOU ARE TOTALLY AWESOME! Thanks for understanding. Hopefully I can get this all sorted out and it will be all good for everyone. Thanks for being such an understanding swapper!!:thumbsup2

YOU ARE TOTALLY AWESOME! Thanks for understanding. Hopefully I can get this all sorted out and it will be all good for everyone. Thanks for being such an understanding swapper!!:thumbsup2

bellem04, just PM me with your information and i will make sure i have it attached to the stroller and can even get it to you on the 25th, but it will be late(early am on the 26th) as we will be staying through the MNSSHP till it ends on our last night.

Maddi, you are doing an awesome job!!

We are actually checking out on the 11/15 and will need the stroller, if possible, all day on the 14th. I am listed for #5, which Marshay needs beginning on 11/14. If I switch with disneycountrygirl, who is tentatively listed for #2, then she can still have her full need met 11/7-11/14 with #5 and I could use #2 11/7-11/15 since no one is signed up for 11/15 for #2. Of course, this all depends on the condition, etc. after parkers*momma returns. Does this sound ok?

Holly

Hey Maddi, yeah that would be great if you could throw me into 3 for the time being. As long as the seat is not too difficult to change, that shouldnt be a problem.

We are actually checking out on the 11/15 and will need the stroller, if possible, all day on the 14th. I am listed for #5, which Marshay needs beginning on 11/14. If I switch with disneycountrygirl, who is tentatively listed for #2, then she can still have her full need met 11/7-11/14 with #5 and I could use #2 11/7-11/15 since no one is signed up for 11/15 for #2. Of course, this all depends on the condition, etc. after parkers*momma returns. Does this sound ok?

Holly

Hon, I have a missing stroller right now. As soon as I get everything shuffled around and hopefully the AWOL stroller found, I will see about getting things switched around for you when/if everything works out ok while I am down there.

I see what you are saying and will get back with you as soon as I get the missing stroller issue taken care of and see how the strollers are holding up. :)

Hey Maddi, yeah that would be great if you could throw me into 3 for the time being. As long as the seat is not too difficult to change, that shouldnt be a problem.

THANK YOU for being so understanding. It's easy to do--sent you a PM. :)

Holly

I know everything is all up in the air time being, but when the dust settles (and this may be irrelevant info - except that it would open up the stroller on the 14th), but I would be taking my stroller to the next person's hotel late on the 13th....we leave for the airport at 3:30 am on the 14th :scared1:

disneycountrygirl and momto3dizkidz. I am leaving in 15 days! WAHOOOOO! If the strollers are in as good of shape as disneynuts777 said they are, I will get you in as soon as I get back on 9/25/09.

Since both of you have been inquiring, post your dates/resort and I will put you two as backups for those dates until I get back so everyone knows those dates are requested.

Deal? And as soon as I get back I will drop you a PM if everything is ok. :)

Sounds great to me!

I was just checking through the last couple pages to make sure I didn't miss anything, but I missed this - a few weeks back I PMed you my complete info with name, res #, cell phone #, etc. I would be happy to send that info again if you still need it or missed it.

You got my dates down: Nov 7-14 (technically, very late on the the 13th)
I will be staying at the POP :thumbsup2

I know everything is all up in the air time being, but when the dust settles (and this may be irrelevant info - except that it would open up the stroller on the 14th), but I would be taking my stroller to the next person's hotel late on the 13th....we leave for the airport at 3:30 am on the 14th :scared1:

:eek::eek:Leaving at 3:30am...that isn't right on so many levels! You poor thing...I can't imagine getting up to leave at that time of the night and especially leaving the happiest place on earth. There is something definitely wrong with the world when you have to leave Disney at that time!:laughing:

OK...Bellem04, gilliansmommy and disinsept has been moved to the new swaps.

I still need to hear from goff1029 so DisneyDreams4P&B knows who/where to leave the tinkerbelle stroller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter