Round 8-Pen Pal Letter Swap-November-Weekly check in/sent/received/chat....COMPLETED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Please check your pm boxes to find out who your pen pal(s) will be for this round. The topic of the month, and the twist of the month will be coming out at a later date. Please continue all check ins, chats..... on this thread until all letters, and twists have been received for the month of November, and I close this thread to open up the following months thread.

Have fun everyone! :goodvibes

Great job everyone!!! There is just one pm left to be picked up, and the participant is on a vacation right now.

Okay, so since everyone was great in picking up their pms, as a reward, I will tell you what the Topic of the Month for November. Along with your letter to introduce yourselves to your pen pal, you will put together a questionnaire. This will include 15 different questions that you would like to ask your pen pal, in getting to know them better. Maybe you could ask questions that could help you in possibly getting to know them better in picking out a future twist...yes this could be tricky since the future twists are not yet mentioned but you could ask general questions. And from reading up what the past twists were, who knows, maybe I might just repeat one for the months of December or January. You could ask general questions just so you get to know your pen pal ..... Religious, and political questions may be iffy or if you get too personal, so try to make it general questions.
6.gif

So for your questionnaire, type it or write it out seperatly apart from your regular letter. You will be sending these questions to your pen pal, and they will answer the questions, and send these sheets back to you in their December letter. So after each question that you write or type out, leave a good amount of space for your pen pal to answer. So this may take 2-4 pages depending on the type of question you are asking, and depending on how long the answer could be.

If anyone needs help in coming up with questions, feel free to send me a pm. :goodvibes

Have fun putting together your questionnaire(s)!
2.gif

Check ins for the upcoming week are now open. Please check in by Friday. Also, did everyone see the Topic of the Month for the first month?

Is everyone around? Ready for the Twist of the Month, and to send out your first letter for the month of November? I am giving it to everyone EARLY this month....it will possibly be given later for the following two months....depending on how everyone does with check ins, reporting, and the mail time. ;)

So the Twist of the Month for the month of November is..........

Send your pen pal something edible or drinkable to add to their dinner table. An item that they are not able to find in a store near where they live. So something unique from your area.

Check ins for the week are now OPEN till Friday. Please remember to check in. And also clear your pm box so that IF NEEDED, I MAY send you a pm.

Hi there----I.m back:rotfl: Don't know whether to be happy or sad:rotfl2:

I'm checking in for the week and have picked up my pen pal names. I have also read about the twists.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter