Round 4-Pen Pal Letter Swap-May-CLOSED-please post on June thread

Pie

:dance3::dance3: I'm almost done with work today. Tomorrow morning I drive over to spend 10-11 days with my daughter and her family. :woohoo:

REMINDER-The send by date is this Sunday the 8th. All letters must be report of here of being sent out by this date.

office.

Checking in for the week. So sorry for the late check in. My package will be going out today as well. I've been swamped with finals and life that I haven't had a chance to do much outside of school and work. \=

workers

*Yanna, you are safe since today is the last day to check in.

All letters have been mailed, so if you have not yet received your letter for the month of May, it should come arriving soon or within a few days.

For the month of June, there will be two parts of the twist of the month. As soon as all letters have arrived, I will mention the first twist so that you can get started on it if you wish.

Money.

My package is in the mail as of right now! Woohoo! Now back to studying... lol

Shopping

*Pen pals, just wanted to mention that I had opened the sign up for the Christmas in July Present Exchange :santa: if anyone would like to join in.

Sign up now, get your pals info., shop, wrap, send, and wait for the opening party on July 1st. :santa:

Mall.

I forgot to mention yesterday that I got my letter and treat! :) Thanks, Dania!

food court

Great, that only leaves 3 letters to be received for this month. Great job everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter