Round 4-Pen Pal Letter Swap-May-CLOSED-please post on June thread

No food allergies here….. (Secretly I would like to say I have a food allergy to healthy food, but you kinda need those haha)

Same here :lmao:. I am not allergic to any foods, but have alot of dislikes. Licorice, jelly beans, chocolate covered cherries, nougat...

Jessica, how often do you go to the store, and are you going anytime soon?

Jessica, how often do you go to the store, and are you going anytime soon?

I am typically shopping 3-4 times a week. It is a slight addiction to getting a good bargain! As for grocery shopping, I would say 1-2 days a week. And I love shopping for meat/food at the farmers market!

I am typically shopping 3-4 times a week. It is a slight addiction to getting a good bargain! As for grocery shopping, I would say 1-2 days a week. And I love shopping for meat/food at the farmers market!

Did you see the show on TLC called Extreme Couponing? AMAZING!

Sending you a pm right now.

I normally go shopping about twice a week. I am allergic to any type of melon. ( watermelon, melon, cantalope)

I did see it! That is crazy! I want to know what grocery stores they go to. My grocery store is a max of 40 coupons in one transaction. And most sale items are limited to 5-10 per person.

I just need to learn where they get all of those coupons!

What do you think about it?

I normally go shopping about twice a week. I am allergic to any type of melon. ( watermelon, melon, cantalope)

Thank you for letting me know about your allergy to melons. I will remember during the twists not to send you anything of that sort.

Sending you a pm.

3/10

I know that they went to Safeway, and also to Krogers.

I didn't know that coupon policies like such even existed. And there is no double or triple couponing here. If I were to do that sort of thing here, I would be the talk of the town. :rotfl:

I think it is neat that they save all this money, but it does take alot of time, organizational skill, tricks..... I watched the first show when they showed it months back, and was fastinated at it. And with the prices of what things cost at all those stores compared to the ones here :(, it made me bummed since mostly everything is higher in cost here.

For the twist of the months...this is optional...but mostly everyone has done it before. I try to list a twist that you can find at a lower price range, but if you wish you can choose something at a higher price range, it is your choice.
Sometimes the twist will not be something you can buy at a store, but something you may put together. I try to mix it up for each pen pal letter swap round, but keep some favorites that we had done in the past as well.

No allergies here, but I wish I had an allergy to chocolate. :rotfl: Eating way too much of it right now :rolleyes1
I saw some of Extreme Couponing last night. A friend of mine actually went to a party (like a Tupperware party) to learn how to do all that. I am good but certainly not that good! :dance3:

No allergies here, but I wish I had an allergy to chocolate. :rotfl: Eating way too much of it right now :rolleyes1
I saw some of Extreme Couponing last night. A friend of mine actually went to a party (like a Tupperware party) to learn how to do all that. I am good but certainly not that good! :dance3:

Didn't know that type of party existed. Did she have to purchase anything or was it just a get together/informational like party?

Maybe purchases of a paper cutter, binder, coupon keeper, calculator.....:rotfl:

When I told my husband about that show, and I asked him what if I was like that, he said that it would good. I spend too much money on groceries, and other knick knacks-(of which I am trying to get rid of).

I do weekly grocery shopping every Friday or Saturday. I always forget something so do "spot" shopping off and on all week.

No food allergies here, although I might be thinner if I did!

No allergies to food.... lol. Now trees, flowers and grass among other things... that's a whole 'nother story! :rotfl:

You know I go shopping about every other day for something or other. Either to the grocery store, walmart or just walking around the mall for something to do. Tomorrow is diapers at Walmart , along with whatever else I find. Perhaps some clearance fabric.

Patsy! Guess what?!?! I got my sewing machine working!!! ACK!! So excited! I made a pillowcase for Davy and a Toy Story bag too. Making one for Aleks next. I also made one for a Make a Wish kid for a give too!! :goodvibes I feel talented now. Been trying to get that thing to work for ages. :banana::banana:

I do weekly grocery shopping every Friday or Saturday. I always forget something so do "spot" shopping off and on all week.

No food allergies here, although I might be thinner if I did!

Sending you a pm shortly.

No allergies to food.... lol. Now trees, flowers and grass among other things... that's a whole 'nother story! :rotfl:

You know I go shopping about every other day for something or other. Either to the grocery store, walmart or just walking around the mall for something to do. Tomorrow is diapers at Walmart , along with whatever else I find. Perhaps some clearance fabric.

Patsy! Guess what?!?! I got my sewing machine working!!! ACK!! So excited! I made a pillowcase for Davy and a Toy Story bag too. Making one for Aleks next. I also made one for a Make a Wish kid for a give too!! :goodvibes I feel talented now. Been trying to get that thing to work for ages. :banana::banana:

:banana: good job on getting your projects done. OT question....did you send off your "craft" items from the FB challenge? If so, what did you send? I know I had sent off two or three, but did not yet receive anything back from anyone...but I can't remember who was to send to me :(.

:banana: good job on getting your projects done. OT question....did you send off your "craft" items from the FB challenge? If so, what did you send? I know I had sent off two or three, but did not yet receive anything back from anyone...but I can't remember who was to send to me :(.

Haven't done it yet- but now that I can sew!!!! Lol. You have all year to do it, so I figured I would wait til I learned. I can't do too much yet, but who knows? Maybe you will get a pillowcase in the mail! :lmao:

Hi everyone,
Checking in from Oregon where we are going through my moms house and getting 40 plus years sorted out.:scared1: It's not much fun but it has to be done. I'll be checking the computer every day to every other day. I have to go to my brothers house for that.
It's much warmer here than Edmonton!

I have no allergies and like pretty well everything!

I'll check the board tomorrow!
Everyone have a good night!

Liz:)

Didn't know that type of party existed. Did she have to purchase anything or was it just a get together/informational like party?

Maybe purchases of a paper cutter, binder, coupon keeper, calculator.....:rotfl:

When I told my husband about that show, and I asked him what if I was like that, he said that it would good. I spend too much money on groceries, and other knick knacks-(of which I am trying to get rid of).

It cost the attendees $20/per person and she was also selling a book she wrote. She is so high in demand that the wait list is until August! :eek:

Hi everyone,
Checking in from Oregon where we are going through my moms house and getting 40 plus years sorted out.:scared1: It's not much fun but it has to be done. I'll be checking the computer every day to every other day. I have to go to my brothers house for that.
It's much warmer here than Edmonton!

I have no allergies and like pretty well everything!

I'll check the board tomorrow!
Everyone have a good night!

Liz:)

Liz, do you go shopping daily when you are at home? I have never been to where you live....is it a big city? How are the prices of items compared to the U.S.?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter