Round 2-January-Last Letter-Sent/Received/Check In..

I did get your letter and those yummy spicy almonds, they were delicious!!

I enjoyed being your pen pal as well!! Glad everything got there alright and hope you can put those socks to good use. :thumbsup2

So Susan and I have completed our pen pal exchange. :goodvibes

:thumbsup2

Thank you very much Shannon for all of my goodies. It was fun being pen pals with you. Keep up the good work with your exercising, and races. Take care.

Did you receive my last letter?

I did, with the Alice and Wonderland stickers :goodvibes You are always so good about sending yours out early!!

I got my letter today from Edna with a box of Celestial Seasonings Tea - thank you SO much!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE tea :lovestruc and as I am trying my best to lost ~20 lbs, tea is the one "flavored" beverage I'm allowing myself! I've enjoyed being pen pals with you very much! This completes our exchange.

Great, that just leaves five more?

The letters from-and to-
*Danauk to katybugsmom?
*katybugsmom to Danauk?
*Kirby to mommyintn?
*clhcpaca to Meriweather?
*Meriweather to clhcpaca?

If anyone listed here has received their letter, or if anyone is still waiting, could you please let me know.

Meriweather to clhcpaca Post #53 letter received
My letter to her should be waiting when she gets back from vacation.

Cindy

Great, that just leaves five more?

The letters from-and to-
*Danauk to katybugsmom?
*katybugsmom to Danauk?
*Kirby to mommyintn?
*Meriweather to clhcpaca?

If anyone listed here has received their letter, or if anyone is still waiting, could you please let me know.
Look at the top of the page. ;)

Thank you for your help Cindy, and Susan.

That just leaves-
The letters from-and to-
*Danauk to katybugsmom?
*katybugsmom to Danauk?

Yes, my letter from Cindy was waiting for me when I got back tonight.
She sent me some yummy Ghirardelli squares (which is what I sent her too).

That completes our exchange.
It was nice being your pen pal for the last year, Cindy.

That just leaves-
The letters from-and to-
*Danauk to katybugsmom?
*katybugsmom to Danauk?

Ladies, did either one of you or both of you receive your letters from each other?

If they included the twist, they may take awhile if the pin exchange is any indication :eek:
Mail from the UK into US was slowed way down. It took the pins 4 weeks for the first to arrive and we are still waiting on 5 more........all east coast. We are over 5 weeks now.
I hope the increased security is getting a bit better and all these can get through faster.

I haven't recieved mine yet, international mail does seem really slow at the moment.

Thank you for the information Nancy. And Karen thank you for updating me on the status of the letter.

Hope they arrive this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter