RotR Planning & Daily Boarding Group Discussion - *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son was up at 5:30am (he’s 1) so I took him for a walk around the boardwalk and saw lots of people walking over between then and 630am. Boats were running at 5:30 and saw a few people taking those but not many.

I’m going to make the trek over to get a boarding pass with him tomorrow morning but will most likely arrive around 6:30 as he doesn’t have the attention span to wait in line

I think we have hit all the FP’s from yesterday. From what I know of the queue this will be an hour at least. I suppose you can’t have it all ways, we have just run on the other two times we have rode.

I'm going in March too and just cannot stop reading. lol

We just got BACK from WDW and I still can’t stop reading this 😆 Alas, despite going to DHS during Sunday’s EMH and getting a boarding group we did not get on ROTR.

When I think of the number of hours I spent during our vacation reading this I just shake my head. But it’s been very helpful and highly entertaining for sure!

Boarding groups full - 7:45 am (15 minutes before posted park opening).

So we made it 1 hour and 15 minutes vs 2 approx hours the last two days.

Do we know what number they got up to?

Wondering if there were fewer BGs today given the issues yesterday and thus the number of FPs they had to give out that could be used today (so high number of "carryover")

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter