• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rope dropping MK, late June, no. EE

SquashBanana

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone, I am working on my morning battle plan for our MK day in late June. We will be rope dropping Adventureland since we are not eligible for EE. In what order should we do Haunted Mansion, Big thunder, and Pirates? We plan to ride ride Jungle Cruise with G+.

I'm also not factoring in Tiana's Bayou because there's really no way of knowing how that is going to look until more information is released.

i would RD jungle cruise and use your G+ on space mountain or peter pan.

pirates and big thunder seem to be pretty unreliable at park open. you could do haunted mansion but may be at a disadvantage relative to EE folks coming from rapunzel bathroom area.

i would RD jungle cruise and use your G+ on space mountain or peter pan.

pirates and big thunder seem to be pretty unreliable at park open. you could do haunted mansion but may be at a disadvantage relative to EE folks coming from rapunzel bathroom area.
The reason we were going to get a LL for Jungle Cruise is because we wanted to watch the little castle show at Park opening and we're afraid that we would be behind the rush to Jungle cruise if we did so. Is that the case or would we still be able to ride it with little to no wait?

Last edited:
The reason we were going to get a LL for Jungle Cruise is because we wanted to watch the little castle show at Park opening and we're afraid that we would be behind the rush to Jungle cruise if we did so. Is that the case or would we still be able to ride Jungle Cruise with little to no wait?
Your plan is fine then. I’d do HM, it tends to be slow first thing in the morning but later on gets busy and stays busy well before lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter