Room request at Vero Beach?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
When we went to WL Oct 5-14 I went with a list of where I wanted our courtyard view room. It worked out great.
Is there anyplace special to try to get for better view/shorter distance to pool, etc at Vero Beach?

stay at the inn instead of in the villa

the inn have similar rooms to a studio

you will love VB, in the studio they have VCR, wish they would do this at the WDW DVC resorts.

this is not a big resort, so nothing is very far away.

Spiceycat is right, nothing is too far away from the rest of the resort.

What kind of room are you getting? All of the grand villas, and some of the 1-bedrooms, studios and inn rooms have pretty decent ocean views. (None of the rooms have direct views of the beach itself because of the high dune between the resort and the water.) I don't think any of the dedicated 2 bedrooms have ocean views, but someone correct me if I'm wrong.

THe pool is located between the inn and building 14, so those would be closest to the action.

We stayed in a 1 bedroom in June in building 15 I think!!! We were on the 2nd floor with a nice view of the ocean from our balcony. We couldn't see the beach because of the dune . Everything is really close and an easy walk. If your staying on a weekend you might not want to have a room facing the pool because they play music all day!!

we have stayed in a studio in building 14 twice and love it. Next trip we might try the inn, the rooms seem a little bigger and have 2 beds, instead of 1 bed and a pullout sofa.

We stayed in a dedicated 2 bedroom (building 12?) and we had a view of the ocean from the balcony. It kept us happy. On an earlier visit, we had an inn room, ocean view. For a clear view of the ocean, choose the inn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter