Room only Rates

mcgrawfan

Peace Love Mickey Mouse
We are wanting to get a room only maybe a one bedroom at Boardwalk to share with my parents. We would both pay half for the room and book the tickets seperate so it would probably be cheaper than a package. Anyway...Is there anywhere online to find out room only rates??

You can go to disney.com and click on resorts instead of packages. I just brought up the price for BWI but that just gives you the price of BWI so on the right side panel it says select different resort and under home-away-from-home you can select BWV and get the price there. You may also consider renting points from the rent board here.

I have thought about renting points I just want to check all the options. Has anyone on this board rented points. I am afraid it will be too late to book anything for Oct/Nov.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter