• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room at BWV

Disneychix

When you wish upon a star...
We just returned from a short stay at BWV. Resort was GREAT!

I just wanted to comment on the room we stayed in. It was on the 1st floor, 1014 I believe. It was right along the waterway and directly across from the Swan courtyard where we were married!! :love: What a great treat!

However, there was a courtyard area where housekeeping 'parks' for the day right outside the patio. This was fine and didn't disturb us except at night this area was light up and our room was very bright!
Wish there was some way to turn that outside light off!

Disneychix said:
We just returned from a short stay at BWV. Resort was GREAT!

I just wanted to comment on the room we stayed in. It was on the 1st floor, 1014 I believe. It was right along the waterway and directly across from the Swan courtyard where we were married!! :love: What a great treat!

However, there was a courtyard area where housekeeping 'parks' for the day right outside the patio. This was fine and didn't disturb us except at night this area was light up and our room was very bright!
Wish there was some way to turn that outside light off!

Great to hear that you had such a great trip! Our wait list came through for 2 nights in December after a 2 nights at AKA Jambo. Can't wait fot our couples only 5 day trip to WWW at the holiday time! Love the boardwalk area as my DS and I love to walk a lot.

Couldn't you just close the drapes? The room is almost pitch black during the day when those things are closed!

The blackout drapes were closed. It was shining through the top of the doorway. The light was actually inside the wall of our patio-we were right next to an entryway to the building. I believe this light was lighting the doorway and our room by default.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter