Roll Call: March 14, 04 Disney Wonder

We are!! I've been checking in off and on to see if anyone had started a thread...Almost missed it!

There will be 4 of us. Me, DH, DS 9, and DD 8.

Hi mkandk,

So far I have not heard many people going on this cruise and have started worrying that it would be a booked by a big group of people.

So, which category have you booked?

We will also be on this cruise! Family of five consisting of:
Me, DH, DS-17, DS-13 and DD-4.
We are first staying at the RP in Universal for 5 days at CLub level.
Then Cruise-3 day. Finally Hawthorn Suites at orlando for 2 more days.
Last big vacation as family before DS-17's senior year of High school and then college.
We have sailed 2x's on RCCL. THis is the 1st on Disney.

We'll be in a category 6. I also know some neighbors who are on the same cruise, so if it does get chartered by a big group, we could always make our own little group. :tongue:

I'm tickled to pieces about this cruise, and haven't told our kids yet. (So I'm about to burst).

I'm not sure if I have made a big mistake: we, together with 2 more families of 4, told our kids. We even watched the Disney Cruise video together and they were VERY excited.

But since there is still a long way to go and they kept asking when March will come, I somehow regreted telling them too early.

lstokes: are you going on the 4-day cruise (Magic) or the 5-day cruise (Wonder)?

We'll be there! Myself, DH, DSs 5 & 3. The kids don't know yet - thinking about telling them at Christmas, but that still might be too soon.

This will be the first cruise ever for myself & the kids. DH cruised as a teenager & he's in the Coast Guard, so he has spent quite a bit of time on less luxurious ships!

M.

We are going too and can't wait. Telling kids at Christmas.
5 of us, myself, DH, DD 16 (HS junior), DD 13 (grade 8), DS 10 (grade 5). 2 cabins on deck 2 one outside for us and one inside across the hall for the kids. Booked late, just this week due to a recent change in vacation plans and could only get cabins close by on this deck. First time cruising, but many trips to WDW. See you on board.

Wow.

We booked through All Seasons, and the price is up $900 from what we reserved. So I guess the ship is filling up!

For those of you who are doing the land and sea (like we are)...it's only 100 days away!!!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :earseek:

Still haven't told the kids yet, although I've talked Disney enough that I'm surprised they aren't suspicious.

Thanks to Debbie I finally found this thread...

I am so excited about this trip..but we are not telling ds yet......I can just imagine if we did ...are we leaving ? when? how many more days? :):)

We celebrated our 10 year anniversary last year on the Magic..and this year we are attempting the Land and Sea during our son's March break....

So it's myself, Vivian and DH, and our ds6....

This trip can't come soon enough...

Happy holidays to everyone:wave2:

We'll be joining you on the Wonder fir Spring Break. We booked so long ago that my kids are going crazy with anticipation. Maybe I should have waited to tell them.

We have a DS 10 and DD 8. Perhaps we could get together, my kids would love it. Feel free to contact me!

jujusmom
:grouphug:

We'll be there too! Me, DH, DS (8) and DD (5). We are also cruising with our neighbors. They have DS (8), DS (7) and DD (4). I think there will be plenty of families on this cruise.

See you there! :earsgirl: :earsboy: pirate: princess:

YAY! Little kids. The average age (forkids at least, we won't discuss parents!) seems to be 8-11.

Glad to hear about families with 4-5 year olds. My guys are 5 and almost 4. They don't know about the trip yet, but spend a lot of their time playing pirates, so it should be very exciting!

We, together with 2 other families of four, have just paid the balance.

We are now looking forward to receiving the documents although I have no idea what they will consist of.

What about you guys?

Made my final payment today! I've never been so excited to send someone that much $$!

Originally posted by sk8ingmom
Made my final payment today! I've never been so excited to send someone that much $$!

It is so true.
I even paid before the due day. This is not me because I usually wait until the last day. But for the cruise, I really can't wait.

I have just paid also AccessAmerica for the trip insurance.

No not yet:(:(

Made final payment on January 5, 2004.....and anxiously awaiting the documents.

I too would be interested when the rest of the Dis'ers begin receiving their docs....

I'm new to this whole cruise thing, but I was under the impression that docs don't arrive until 2-3 weeks before departure.

No docs to fill out, so I've been playing with my new luggage!!!

We can book shore excursions now (60 days out). Has anyone done this?? We plan to at least go over to Atlantis in Nassau, but we are debating whether or not we will do a tour or just take a cab over & walk around. Our excursion options are limited since our kids are 3 & 5.

What do you guys have planned ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter