Roll call for Drink Around The World - December 5, 2002 (Thursday)

I shall right that in my itinerary SSB...I think the "field trip" is a novel idea!!!!

Can you add 2 more to the list please? It would be DH (Randy) and me.

Joanne

This is the one thing that DH REALLY wants to do so we will be there!

(I don't think that we will make it all the way to Mexico, though, as we have MVMCP that evening. :) )

Originally posted by Barb
Never mess with tradition. :) We should start with Rose and Crown. :teeth:

YEAH! You go Barb! Glad you are coming around to Zurg's point of view!

I think Zurg's idea of DATW is drinking around and around the Rose and Crown. LOL

ROTFL Dave, I think you're right! :p :p :p

Zurg, I ALWAYS try to see everyone's point of view. ;) ;) :teeth:

Conga time is almost here, Marla.

I'll catch up with you guys...lol.

Have a Guiness for me, Zurg.

Ray

I did a dumb thing and signed up for the CP Dinner Package that night. (6pm ressie at Teppanyaki, followed by 8:15pm CP).

However, I would love to join up with y'all afterwards. It shouldn't be too hard to find a group of 70 or so drunks trying to hold onto a green rope! ;):jester:

I'm really looking forward to that too Kath. I've known so many people here for so long and have only met a few. I guess that I've actually been luck to meet all that I have but now I get to meet so many more!!

Bob! It will be so nice to see you again! I can't wait. :)
There were so many people at DATW last year, I didn't get to meet half of them!! I hope to meet the other half this year! ;) ;) :teeth::p :p

Yea, this is going to be great. Renew friendships that I've made at previous meets both at WDW and DL. Then all those that I haven't yet had the honor to meet face to face but have had the great pleasure of sharing with here on the DIS. What could be better?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter