ROLL CALL: 12/27/2003 - Who's Goin'??

BethC and Love the Mouse. Glad to see you got your docs, we thought it was kinda early too.

Execumom and floridaminnie, I'm sure you'll get yours soon.

Been on the boards about 3 hours a day since we got ours. Starting to get really excited around here. DS has to ask his boss this weekend for the time off. Keeping our fingers crossed he doesn't have any problem.

See everyone soon.

I am also anxiously awaiting my documents too.:hyper:
Hope they come soon. I really happy for all of you who have got them. I know it will be soon.::yes:: My schooling is coming to a close(4 weeks and counting), so I can't believe it's almost here.
I pick up my gown this Friday, The lady who did the alterations did a very nice job on it.::yes::
Hope all is well with everyone.:wave2:
Can't wait to meet you all:bounce: :Pinkbounc :chat:

Lisa::MinnieMo

Had a knock on the door "late" last night and guess who it was? My favorite person in the whole wide world, the UPS guy with my cruise Docs. Now I can get really excited!

Congrats on getting your documents!!:Pinkbounc
Still waiting for mine, though.:hyper:
Hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving:teeth: and can't wait to meet you all!!:chat:

We have not received our docs yet--anyone else? There are 10 of us going and we are flying via air booked by Disney, so I guess they havent' decided where to put us yet?

I'm getting excited--it's getting close! We spent most of Saturday getting decent clothes for the kids and new shoes for them--figured they would need them anyway with all the Holiday school concerts coming up.

3 weeks from Saturday!!!

Tara:bounce:

Tara -

We haven't gotten our docs either. We didn't book air through DCL, so maybe we're just the late-getters??

Anyway, I can't wait!! I'm hurrying to get everything ready and done for Christmas - tree, decorating, gifts, cards, etc - so that we can focus on packing and last minute details.

I printed off the new Eastern Navs on Dave's site!! Boy did that get us really anxious..

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Michele

So - has a time been set for the Meet & Greet on Sunday yet? How's a girl supposed to plan her cocktail itinerary, hmmm? :)

I guess it's getting close to where we need to start nailing down some plans. I'm open on Sunday!

I was also wondering about the time of our meet.:chat:
I am also open on Sunday, so far. :smooth:
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. It's really getting close now.:hyper: :hyper:

Can't wait to meet everyone!!:Pinkbounc

:wave2:

Hi everyone--I'd like to do the meet and greet thing also--is this just for DIS readers? Are you supposed to bring your dh and kiddos? Where are you doing this?

Still no docs--saw my mom today and she said she talked to American Express and they still don't know which flight we are booked on. Sigh. At least I have a lot of things coming up in the next few weeks to take my mind off things! (Youngest son's bday on Sunday, dad's bday, various kids' bday parties, holiday stuff every weekend....)

Tara

Sunday is good for us, we're gonna try for Palo brunch on Thursday instead of Sunday.

Yes Tara, its just for us DISers. Bring along whoever you want and as for a place to meet, we've done Topsiders for lunch before and that worked out pretty good. Maybe around noon so it doesn't interfere with dinner and show plans.

Sunday works well for us too!! We may see if we can do Brunch on Sunday, but maybe we can do happy hour. Maybe we can get together around 4 o'clock in the Promenade??

Our docs finally arrived today:hyper: So relieved to get them.:p Tara, I'm sure yours will be there any day now.;)

Anyway, we're preparing for our first winter storm here. It's supposed to start later tonight and go through until Saturday. Yuk:crazy: Last year it snowed early and we had a blizzard on Christmas. I'm trying to stay calm and think of a back-up in case we have inclement weather on the 26th - when we're supposed to leave.

I read last year of a DISer who lived in the northeast who just packed his family in the car and just started driving south until they got to SC then parked his van and hopped a flight to MCO.:rolleyes: I guess that's always an option

Oh well, what will be will be!! I can't wait.

Take care, everyone:wave2:

Michele

I like the idea of a cocktail or two at the Promenade lounge @ 4pm, then it wouldn't interfere with any brunchers :)

Sunday at 4:00pm sounds great to me!::yes:: Still no docs here, hopefully within the next few days. I'm calling tomorrow to see if they have been sent out yet. I call on Monday and got my flight info and was told that they should be going out any day now.:hyper:
Have a great weekend:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter