ROFR Thread September-December 2015 *PLEASE USE NEW THREAD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right kids...this was my last time updating the thread until December 22, as we are off to Disney tomorrow morning :yay:!

Not many people are waiting, but I promise I will get everyone on there when I get back. We'll start a new thread for January too. Happy Holidays everyone!

:teacher:
All right kids...this was my last time updating the thread until December 22, as we are off to Disney tomorrow morning :yay:!

Not many people are waiting, but I promise I will get everyone on there when I get back. We'll start a new thread for January too. Happy Holidays everyone!

Have a lovely time! Thank you for doing all the stats, I have found this thread so useful.

Yes, please enjoy your vacation, and thanks for all of the great work updating this thread, not to mention the encouraging comments for each and every entry!

ScubaCat---$99-$36,147-350-BCV-Feb-0/'15, 206/'16, 269/'17, sent 11/10, passed 12/11

Congrats to everyone who got such a quick response. I, on the other hand, did not fare so well in that regard. Nevertheless, it all worked out in the end. Now I'm on to closing, which will inevitably take even longer with my luck!

Here's my very first post and soon to be DVC member! Super excited.

DVCAllen --$140 - $16,800 -120-VGC-Jun-0/15-120/16-120/17-sent 11/30, passed 12/9, buyer pays 16 MF and closing costs.

Set to close sometime after January 18th.

Gryhndmom--$118-$11800-100-BLT-Dec- 0/'15, 0/'16, 100/'17- seller pays MF '16- sent 9/7

Just found out today at 2:55 p.m. CST that we passed ROFR....woo hoo and such a relief !:yay:

I know I will probably screw up the avg wait time for closing documents on Robb's amazing chart.....we got our closing docs 9 Dec which we knew would happen when we bought as the sellers could not close until end of Dec.

Tarzan513---$89-$13,350-150-SSR-Jun-156/'15, 150/'16, 150/'17, sent 12/17, passed ???
Happy to see ROFR is moving faster these days. We also bought back in March and they took the full time. Hoping for some of the 9 day treatment that others are reporting on here!

Hi everyone!

This thread can be an invaluable tool for buyers looking for some help when researching the most up-to-date prices for DVC contracts on the resale market, so I encourage everyone to post their contracts when they are sent to Disney, no matter if they are big, small, or in-between :)!

Just a reminder if you post your details: I need your username---resort-# of points-UY-cost per point- total cost including MF, closing, etc.- #/14, #15, #16 and so on- date sent- any other details (seller pays MF, etc.)

Then come back and post whether you passed or not. Or I will chase you down! Just kidding. But, in the spirit of helping everyone who uses this thread as a resource, please do let us know whether or not Disney waived your contract so that the data is complete.

Sample:

pangyal---$144-$33296-219-VGF-Guaranteed Week- Aug-113/14, 219/15, 219/16, 219/17- sent August 24, passed Sept. 16

Please note that I cannot add you if you are missing any of the above details or if your contract has not yet been sent.

Here is a link to old ROFR list threads:
January 2013 - June 2013 at the bottom of page 161
July 2013- December 2013 ROFR List
January 2014-June 2014 ROFR List
July 2014-December 2015 ROFR List
January 2015 - July 2015 ROFR List

hayesdvc---$87-$13920-160-SSR-Aug- 160/15, 160/16, 160/17 - ROFR sent 12/18 (my second try to pass ROFR)

I am back on the "hurry up and wait" bus as my latest attempt to pass ROFR has been submitted to my friends at Disney today. I hope they have the Christmas spirit this time. I have been told they are back to the "normal" full 30 day period of giving an answer whether the contract passes or not (last time I got the bad news on the 29th day). Wish me luck as I do not want to be a two time loser !

Offer accepted today on a small add-on.

MikeLawson---$3850-$77-50-SSR-Dec-0/15-50/16-50/17- not yet sent will update upon ROFR submission

MikeLawson---$3850-$77-50-SSR-Dec-0/15-50/16-50/17- not yet sent will update upon ROFR submission
That is a crazy good price for any SSR contract in today's market, let alone a small one! Congrats on that price and fingers crossed for you on this one!! Addonitis struck quickly for you!

I tried to make an offer on that contract about 2 hours ago. They hadn't removed it from their website yet. They told me it had sold today.

Congrats.

I tried to make an offer on that contract about 2 hours ago. They hadn't removed it from their website yet. They told me it had sold today.

Congrats.

I made the offer almost two weeks ago. Took a while to get an answer.

It was too good a price to pass up!

Wanted to let folks know who are waiting on *** Title Agency for closing docs. We passed ROFR on Nov 19th (10 days), got our closing papers in email this afternoon. The "closing" date on the file is 1/21/16 so we are well ahead of that date and it took basically 30 days to get papers after clearing ROFR. (Maybe it also helped that I emailed them earlier this week and mentioned we were coming up on the 30 day mark :rolleyes1

Wanted to let folks know who are waiting on *** Title Agency for closing docs. We passed ROFR on Nov 19th (10 days), got our closing papers in email this afternoon. The "closing" date on the file is 1/21/16 so we are well ahead of that date and it took basically 30 days to get papers after clearing ROFR. (Maybe it also helped that I emailed them earlier this week and mentioned we were coming up on the 30 day mark :rolleyes1

That's about 1 week faster from ROFR than us with ***. We past ROFR on 11/11 & just got our closing dox yesterday. We had emailed Nancy several times for status. Closing date on our file is 1/15/16

Who/Where/What group from Disney actually makes the ROFR decisions? Can real estate companies contact them for an update on a particular contract ? I assume direct contact with the common man is not possible.

ScubaCat---$99-$36,147-350-BCV-Feb-0/'15, 206/'16, 269/'17, sent 11/10, passed 12/11

Congrats to everyone who got such a quick response. I, on the other hand, did not fare so well in that regard. Nevertheless, it all worked out in the end. Now I'm on to closing, which will inevitably take even longer with my luck!
Yayyyy!!! Congratulations :teeth:!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter