ROFR Thread July to Sept 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has closed on an Aulani contract with title insurance recently, can you let me know which escrow company you used? Also, if you wouldn't mind providing their contact information I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Last edited:
My turn! Thanks everyone, I’ve learned so much from all of you!
disneydoc2007---$108.5-$35813-320-AUL-Mar-0/21, 0/22, 0/23, 320/24-Seller pays '23 dues, Subsidized dues- sent 9/15

Edited to add actual ROFR request date of today.

Last edited:
PoptartsAndMickey---$70-$4822-50-VB-Dec-0/20, 0/21, 85/22, 50/23- sent 8/30
PoptartsAndMickey---$120-$17144-130-SSR-Dec-0/20, 130/21, 260/22, 130/23- sent 9/9

I know it's a long shot, but fingers crossed it all gets settled early enough to use those 2021 points :sunny:

Good luck! The problem with the points will be availability as things are pretty much booked solid already for a October and November.

PoptartsAndMickey---$70-$4822-50-VB-Dec-0/21, 85/22, 50/23- sent 8/30
PoptartsAndMickey---$120-$17144-130-SSR-Dec-130/21, 260/22, 130/23- sent 9/9

I know it's a long shot, but fingers crossed it all gets settled early enough to use those 2021 points :sunny:
Great prices! If you can’t find availability for October and November points, you can always try and sell your points on an Aulani FB page. They still have availability.

Awesome! Do you need title insurance in these transactions? I’m buying Aulani subsidized (posted below) and I’m told closing costs are estimated at 1100 but not sure if this includes tie insurance.
It’s highly recommended that you purchase title insurance, but I don’t think you need it if you’re purchasing in an all cash deal. For some reason, title insurance is much higher in Hawaii for Aulani sales, so my broker recommended skipping it. I actually don’t know how much title insurance costs, but my original escrow fees without title insurance were estimated at $550-650.

It’s highly recommended that you purchase title insurance, but I don’t think you need it if you’re purchasing in an all cash deal. For some reason, title insurance is much higher in Hawaii for Aulani sales, so my broker recommended skipping it. I actually don’t know how much title insurance costs, but my original escrow fees without title insurance were estimated at $550-650.
Why would it matter if it were all cash vs finance as far as closing costs? It is high, I agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter